EVGA

Trying to purchase GPU from outside the US

Author
conrado2345
  • Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/10/14 18:16:12 (permalink)
Hey, I am trying to purchase a card I recently got notified for and am having a lot of trouble trying to purchase from outside the US. I have a US shipping address but I am looking for alternatives that would allow me to use my international CC. At this point, I'm desperate and unsure what to do as I've been waiting months for a card and to not be able to purchase this would be so heartbreaking. 

5 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Trying to purchase GPU from outside the US 2021/10/14 18:28:33 (permalink)
    EVGA does Not do International CC

You'll need to discuss any options with EVGA directly .. reply to your email

EVGA Store Terms
    (excerpts)

Payment and Address Verification

EVGA does not accept the use of International credit cards, with the exception of banks within our shipping areas of Canada.
    EVGA recommends avoiding the use of prepaid credit cards and gift cards when placing an order at EVGA.com. It is possible that your order may be cancelled and refunded if it is not able to be verified by our order verification team.
    If your shipping address does not match your credit card or other billing address EVGA reserves the right to verify the order and EVGA’s standard shipping and order process times may not apply.
    If you have any problems or questions related to your transaction, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-881-EVGA (3842) option 3.

Purchasing Restrictions
    The US/CA EVGA online store ships to the Continental U.S., Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada. International orders originating from outside of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico will be declined. Furthermore, international credit cards are not accepted, with the exception of banks within our shipping areas of Canada.
    EVGA products on the online store often have additional purchase restrictions, which may be modified at any time by EVGA. For example, some products may be restricted to members with a specific status, such as EVGA Elite Members, while other products may be restricted based on the means to place an order or limits on purchases of the same product.
    To ensure that all customers have a chance to purchase products with limited availability, many products on the EVGA online store have an absolute limit for the purchase quantity of the same part number (e.g. EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA), chipset/wattage (e.g. EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 GPU), and/or product family (e.g. EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series). This restriction is often limited to one (1) or two (2) of the same product, chipset/wattage, and/or product family per person, per household, per address. Purchases that exceed this amount will either return an error during checkout, or will result in a cancelled order. Additional purchases may be permitted after a certain time elapses, after EVGA determines conditions to acquire the product have improved, or purchases may be limited permanently.
    EVGA uses a variety of ways to review and enforce purchase restrictions by person, household, address, and account. In the event of a dispute over these restrictions, EVGA shall make the final decision at its sole discretion.
    All restrictions are determined by EVGA at its sole discretion and may be modified at any time.

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

conrado2345
    Re: Trying to purchase GPU from outside the US 2021/10/14 18:41:50 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    EVGA does Not do International CC

You'll need to discuss any options with EVGA directly .. reply to your email

EVGA Store Terms
    (excerpts)

Payment and Address Verification

EVGA does not accept the use of International credit cards, with the exception of banks within our shipping areas of Canada.
    EVGA recommends avoiding the use of prepaid credit cards and gift cards when placing an order at EVGA.com. It is possible that your order may be cancelled and refunded if it is not able to be verified by our order verification team.
    If your shipping address does not match your credit card or other billing address EVGA reserves the right to verify the order and EVGA’s standard shipping and order process times may not apply.
    If you have any problems or questions related to your transaction, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-881-EVGA (3842) option 3.

Purchasing Restrictions
    The US/CA EVGA online store ships to the Continental U.S., Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada. International orders originating from outside of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico will be declined. Furthermore, international credit cards are not accepted, with the exception of banks within our shipping areas of Canada.
    EVGA products on the online store often have additional purchase restrictions, which may be modified at any time by EVGA. For example, some products may be restricted to members with a specific status, such as EVGA Elite Members, while other products may be restricted based on the means to place an order or limits on purchases of the same product.
    To ensure that all customers have a chance to purchase products with limited availability, many products on the EVGA online store have an absolute limit for the purchase quantity of the same part number (e.g. EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA), chipset/wattage (e.g. EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 GPU), and/or product family (e.g. EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series). This restriction is often limited to one (1) or two (2) of the same product, chipset/wattage, and/or product family per person, per household, per address. Purchases that exceed this amount will either return an error during checkout, or will result in a cancelled order. Additional purchases may be permitted after a certain time elapses, after EVGA determines conditions to acquire the product have improved, or purchases may be limited permanently.
    EVGA uses a variety of ways to review and enforce purchase restrictions by person, household, address, and account. In the event of a dispute over these restrictions, EVGA shall make the final decision at its sole discretion.
    All restrictions are determined by EVGA at its sole discretion and may be modified at any time.

Thank you. I will do that. Hoping for the best 
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102291
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Trying to purchase GPU from outside the US 2021/10/14 23:54:27 (permalink)
    If a friend buys an item for you and ships it to you in Europe this would work, but you will have to pay customs fees and import taxes. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

conrado2345
    Re: Trying to purchase GPU from outside the US 2021/10/15 09:05:42 (permalink)
    I have a US shipping address that allows me to bring items into my country which is no problem, it’s just the payment that is the issue unfortunately.
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102291
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Trying to purchase GPU from outside the US 2021/10/19 00:23:58 (permalink)
    You would need a USA bank and/or a USA credit card

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile