EVGA

x15 mouse profile lights

Author
Apollo1321
  • Total Posts : 89
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/10/06 09:53:56 (permalink)
Is there anyway to force a reflash of firmware on the x15 mmo mouse?
I was setting up the profiles to all have a forward and backward mouse buttons on the side. With really the only differences between profiles being polling rate and rgb ligting to know what profile I was on as profile/dpi indicator lights turn off after a few seconds.

But as I was setting the profiles up, the computer made the usb disconnect/reconnect sound and ALL the profiles and settings all reverted to default. Now the profile indicator lights always show the first two lit up and don't change no matter the profile the mouse in on. Pressing the dpi button on the mouse, the indicator lights correctly change.
Doing a factory reset from within the unleash software doesn't help.

Only finally got the unleash software to work, 3 machines all with new and old OS installs never worked. Always instant close with FirmwareUpdate.exe having errors along with dotnet errors. When I got the z590 Dark and 10900KF cpu built I tried unleash and it actually worked and updated the firmware on the mouse. But then that weird issue happened described above.
As I only paid for tax and shipping on the mouse (used evga bucks) not sure if paying for shipping for a replacement is worth it.

3 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_James
    EVGA Product Manager
    • Total Posts : 1026
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: x15 mouse profile lights 2021/10/06 09:59:09 (permalink)
    Check my pinned post for the Beta Unleash RGB download. 
    As for the firmware re-flash. It shouldn't be necessary, you can perform a factory reset by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner.

MoonOverMcNally
    • Total Posts : 35
    Re: x15 mouse profile lights 2021/10/06 10:14:05 (permalink)
    EVGA_James
    Check my pinned post for the Beta Unleash RGB download. 
    As for the firmware re-flash. It shouldn't be necessary, you can perform a factory reset by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner.

He wrote in the original post that the factory reset didn't help.
    post edited by MoonOverMcNally - 2021/10/06 10:15:51
    Apollo1321
    • Total Posts : 89
    Re: x15 mouse profile lights 2021/10/08 07:09:45 (permalink)
    Thanks James, Ill try the beta software. But doing a factory reset by clicking the gear icon then factory reset does not help. It just resets all the profiles but the indicator lights still don't work.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile