EVGA

Helpful ReplyHas Anyone From Canada Ordered from EVGA.COM?

Author
demcrumbliestech
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/09/23 10:39:32 (permalink)
Update - EVGA support confirms that they do ship to Canada. Can any Canadians share their experience with customs and duty fees?

Hey all, I didn't see a shipping policy on the website. I did submit a message through the contact form on the website, but I wanted to know if any other Canadians have ordered from EVGA.com? At this point I'm not even sure if EVGA even ships to Canada.

Thanks.
post edited by demcrumbliestech - 2021/09/23 10:51:29
Flint 1760
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8295
  • Ribbons : 45
Re: Has Anyone From Canada Ordered from EVGA.COM? 2021/09/23 14:00:26 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby demcrumbliestech 2021/09/23 14:07:48
Yes they ship to Canada.  If you did a forum search, you'll find a lot of Canadian members of this forum have received cards and they have discussed what they had to pay.

Here is an example:  https://forums.evga.com/What-extra-charges-are-there-for-delivery-to-Vancouver-BC-Canada-m3452894.aspx

For your question about does EVGA ship to Canada got to "EVGA Legal Policies." https://www.evga.com/legal/store/: and look at "Purchasing, Shipping, and Delivery Restrictions" information.

demcrumbliestech
Re: Has Anyone From Canada Ordered from EVGA.COM? 2021/09/23 14:08:17 (permalink)
Thank you Flint 1760, I appreciate the resources.
tshalev
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: Has Anyone From Canada Ordered from EVGA.COM? 2021/09/23 14:23:44 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby demcrumbliestech 2021/09/23 14:27:01
demcrumbliestech
Update - EVGA support confirms that they do ship to Canada. Can any Canadians share their experience with customs and duty fees?

Hey all, I didn't see a shipping policy on the website. I did submit a message through the contact form on the website, but I wanted to know if any other Canadians have ordered from EVGA.com? At this point I'm not even sure if EVGA even ships to Canada.

Thanks.

Yup, they definitely ship to Canada. You should choose the most expensive shipping (UPS Worldwide Saver; usually only $1-2 more than the other options) and then expect to pay taxes + a brokerage fee when it reaches the border. UPS will usually let you pay it ahead of time online and you can get a little discount on the brokerage fee this way. I think I had to put down an extra $270 CAD or so on my 3080 Ti Hybrid (I live in BC).

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community spreadsheet ☺️. I hope you all get your card soon!

If you found the spreadsheet useful, please consider using my associate code for your next purchase:
demcrumbliestech
Re: Has Anyone From Canada Ordered from EVGA.COM? 2021/09/23 14:27:45 (permalink)
Thanks for sharing tshalev, I appreciate it. Congrats on scoring  your 3080 Ti!

tshalev
demcrumbliestech

Thanks.

Yup, they definitely ship to Canada. You should choose the most expensive shipping (UPS Worldwide Saver; usually only $1-2 more than the other options) and then expect to pay taxes + a brokerage fee when it reaches the border. UPS will usually let you pay it ahead of time online and you can get a little discount on the brokerage fee this way. I think I had to put down an extra $270 CAD or so on my 3080 Ti Hybrid (I live in BC).

tshalev
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: Has Anyone From Canada Ordered from EVGA.COM? 2021/09/23 14:34:13 (permalink)
demcrumbliestech
Thanks for sharing tshalev, I appreciate it. Congrats on scoring  your 3080 Ti!

tshalev
demcrumbliestech

Thanks.

No worries; good luck on getting your card!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community spreadsheet ☺️. I hope you all get your card soon!

If you found the spreadsheet useful, please consider using my associate code for your next purchase:
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile