EVGA

Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V

Author
SirTexasSir
  • Total Posts : 11
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/09/02 13:19:17 (permalink)
I need to pay a little 45 dollar fee to have pads replaced for them to further work on my card, but your webpage goes to that ERROR when I click on Submit Payment for Damages.    It's been now 4 days and I can't get a straight answer and can't pay over the phone.   As tech support didn't even know the answer and said I'll have to wait more.    Would like to get my card fixed/replace so I'm not on motherboard graphics any more just to use my computer.  Please either fix your web page or give other ways (like over phone) to make payments?

9 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_MattM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2245
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/02 14:10:48 (permalink)
    I have replied to your ticket and I apologzie for any inconvenience. You can call us as well at 888-881-3841 and we are here M~F from 9AM to 6PM Pacific time. You are correct we can't take the CC over the phone however we can work with you to resolve any issues getting the payment entered.
    BiggyNewton
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 145
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/02 14:22:56 (permalink)
    I too have had problems paying for things on EVGA's site.  Try using Paypal if possible, for some reason it works better than just putting in your CC info directly into the website.

Associate code: EKA5I8R4C7M401L
    Thanks to anyone using my code!
    SirTexasSir
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/03 00:16:13 (permalink)
    BiggyNewton
    I too have had problems paying for things on EVGA's site.  Try using Paypal if possible, for some reason it works better than just putting in your CC info directly into the website.

I would if I could but I can't even get an option.  When I click on the pay, it goes straight to an error screen.  Been like that all week since I got the message that I needed to pay for new heat pads.   

The request from 76.30.209.220 at 2021-09-03 07:17:14 GMT for the URL /payment/ cannot be served due to error 17 on the host secure.evga.com. Error Code: LB404V

And I spent today on the phone and tech support couldn't help me, some will have to fix the actual link that deals with the webpage.

SirTexasSir
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/03 16:08:33 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MattM
    I have replied to your ticket and I apologzie for any inconvenience. You can call us as well at 888-881-3841 and we are here M~F from 9AM to 6PM Pacific time. You are correct we can't take the CC over the phone however we can work with you to resolve any issues getting the payment entered.

I did call yesterday and they couldn't fix it, it's on your side with your web page and until some one fix's the link I can't do anything.   Which means I'm out of a vidoe card longer and longer.....

Just tried it again today on another computer (now have tried it on three diffrent internet locations and several computers and even my phone) all when I click on the Submit Payment For Damages link sends me to that error.
    BiggyNewton
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 145
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/05 11:50:35 (permalink)
    SirTexasSir
    EVGATech_MattM

I did call yesterday and they couldn't fix it, it's on your side with your web page and until some one fix's the link I can't do anything.   Which means I'm out of a vidoe card longer and longer.....

Just tried it again today on another computer (now have tried it on three diffrent internet locations and several computers and even my phone) all when I click on the Submit Payment For Damages link sends me to that error.

That sucks hopefully they make it right.  EVGA is typically much better than other GPU manufacturers on that front.

Associate code: EKA5I8R4C7M401L
    Thanks to anyone using my code!
    SirTexasSir
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/07 14:55:04 (permalink)
    BiggyNewton
    SirTexasSir
    EVGATech_MattM

That sucks hopefully they make it right.  EVGA is typically much better than other GPU manufacturers on that front.

Yah I was all happy to work with them cause I heard they are pretty great about support and all.

Update I was asked friday to contact the websupport.....WHY AM I HAVING TO CONTACT YOUR WEB SUPPORT WHEN IT"S YOUR PAGE NOT WORKING?    I worked tech support before.  You could of forward my ticket cause guess what.....ya'll have internal tickets for when your stuff isn't working right?  

Yah I'm not happy one bit.  I'm going on a month now of having a card that doesn't work and not having a video card. I was lucky I have an old 1060 3g sitting around that I put in so I at least have video and I have my work laptop, but have you tried to game or do anything on an 1060 after having a 2080 (sold to a friend when I upgraded now wish I didn't) or 3080?

Well  holiday weekend is over so guess I'll just have to sit and wait to see what the wepage support has to say.....again not a happy customer right now.

Oh and top it all off I get a survey asking how the service was lol I might hold off on answering that one right now.
    onecoldnight
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/21 13:25:06 (permalink)
    Having the same issue at the moment.  Guy on the phone was nice, and said tech support would reach out to me to help resolve this.  I also just need to pay for thermal pad replacements.  I also am holding off on answering the survey until it's all said and done to give an honest answer.  EVGA in the past has been super helpful when I've had issues.  It's just kind of weird that they can't accept payment for something that's less than 2% of the value of the card any other way than a broken web link that they said may take up to a week to fix.  I am kind of stunned.  You have any luck yet with your link getting fixed so you can pay?
    SirTexasSir
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/22 09:50:00 (permalink)
    Send an email to WebMaster@evga.com stating your problem with the pay tab on the web page and they should be able to get it fixed.   They where quick on responce and fixing it for me.
    onecoldnight
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Can't make payment cause Error Code LB404V 2021/09/22 09:52:12 (permalink)
    Oh that's awesome!  Thanks for the help.  I appreciate you taking the time.  I'll do that now.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile