EVGA

Macro recorder has recorded thousands of keystrokes

Author
Gatau
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/07/21 09:27:46 (permalink)
How come the macro recorder has records of thousands of my key strokes? I have not been recording my keystrokes for so long and when I play the macro it does not play the keystrokes that the macro recorder is showing, but why does it even have a record of them?

2 Replies Related Threads

Gatau
    Re: Macro recorder has recorded thousands of keystrokes 2021/07/21 09:44:00 (permalink)
    Actually now when I have been looking in the EVGA Unleash RGB app for a while the macros stopped working as normal and the huge macros has been assigned to my keys.

When I run one I get some letters associated with my work printed in a notepad and when I run the other macro I get something game related printed and a question about if I want to remove my printer shows up.
    Gatau
    Re: Macro recorder has recorded thousands of keystrokes 2021/07/21 10:04:49 (permalink)
    I recorded my console.log macro again and it's going up one line in the IDE before printing every time. This macro recorder is just very very bad and seriously need a lot more work done to make it even worthy of existing. EVGA just doesn't meet the lowest of standards that you'd expect I guess.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile