EVGA

Helpful ReplyI'm dumb, can somebody please explain the buyout option at the end of a car lease?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
yaggaz
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1509
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: I'm dumb, can somebody please explain the buyout option at the end of a car lease? 2021/08/15 14:57:39 (permalink)
Nereus

Can't answer you about leases - whenever possible, I prefer to buy things outright, and I don't like the idea of being beholden to drive a limited amount of miles on something I sort of own but maybe I don't. I also think buying recertified cars is a better option, since brand new cars drop a large percentage of their value the moment you drive them off the lot, whereas recertified still has a similar warranty but with a cheaper price.

I mainly commented to say I like the term "snarkasm".

LOL!

Yeah from the few searches I did looks like recertified save you about 5 grand and they were all under 30k miles too. Thanks!

||  CPU: Intel 10700k   ||  GPU:  evga 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid ||  MB: Gigabyte z490 UD AC  || RAM: 2 x 16GB 3000mhz DDR4 SDRAM  || Samsung EVO 970 Plus 2TB   ||    Dell S2417DG Monitor    ||  Soundblaster AE-7  ||  Phanteks p400a Case  ||   be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim CPU Cooler  ||  Corsair AX1600i PSU  ||  9 Fans total in system ||
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile