EVGA

ELiTE+ Proposal (subscription + merit based)

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
aozeler
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: ELiTE+ Proposal (subscription + merit based) 2021/06/21 06:50:42 (permalink)
People are finding these kind of fancy stuff only because of the situation we are having at the moment 
Elite is good. It can stay like this (except 100 messages and twitch etc.) btw, e.g i never post on the forum (see my info on the left) also never watch twitch (prefer playing games in my limited time.)

In my opinion they can give us UPGRADE or RENEW option.  For example in MyEVGA products i will see upgrade or renew your Graphic Card option.  Then select one of the new ones that i want to upgrade and it will place me in a special waitlist where i can buy that graphic card (single model). Like Step up but, it is actually buying whole new product. 
I bought my EVGA cards from other stores like amazon because of out of US shipping. Actually i have never bought from EVGA web page before. I remember times when they were out of stock before and i ended up buying my 1080 from Amazon.

I am not blaming EVGA here, probably they have agreements with stores so they need to supply them first but if they created ELITE priority program, i prefer it to be real ELITE aka Customer Loyalty program.  Not a way of "Wait listing".  So long story short, if EVGA's priority is to supply Graphic Cards to their loyal customer, they can develop a method, so current EVGA Graphic Card users can upgrade by using MyEVGA product page, by the mean time other elite stuff can still happen, other current queue program can still happen.  

post edited by aozeler - 2021/06/21 07:16:13
Flint 1760
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8295
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 45
Re: ELiTE+ Proposal (subscription + merit based) 2021/06/21 07:32:29 (permalink)
@aozeler:  Send your idea here https://www.evga.com/support/suggestions.asp as a lot of us have done and there might be some change in the future.  We can hope anyway.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile