Z20 not working properly?

Author
hunterbrute224
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/06/15 17:14:31 (permalink)
This has gotten really frustrating and I cannot seem to figure this out

If I even attempt to adjust macro settings for the E# keys Windows won't let me type anymore, it overrides my key inputs and stops me from typing even if I tap FN + ALT again.  I have read the manual, I have the PDF open, any attempt to even use the extra keys doesn't work.

I am about to return the keyboard and buy something else, maybe the Z15 or some other keyboard, if there is no point in having those keys so the question I have to ask is how long do you hold FN + Alt, how do you press the key combinations you want to bind as tapping or holding them in sequence doesn't do anything and the Unleashed RGB program shows nothing, when do you tap or let go of FN + Alt?

I have tried multiple combinations, holding it, pressing the keys, letting go, hitting the E key, then Windows breaks and I can no longer type on my keyboard even after trying to toggle the macro recording on and off again, the software offers no means to manually add or delete from the macro list. 

With a single thing recorded, that I can't even remove, I cannot click the record button anymore, it is greyed out, and this is across all profile settings.

The other issue I run into is if I unplug the keyboard or leave the PC off the profiles I made with custom colors are erased, I have to remake my color layout again, is there a fix to this?

After last hard reboot because the E1 key won't respond again, it was making things zoom in and crashing firefox, is there a file somewhere I can edit to adjust the macro binds?

I cannot even use the record button for macros now, when I try to click it, the item is greyed out, across all profile settings and numbers in Unleash RGB.  I have tried restarting Unleash but I cannot click record again, if I even try to touch any of the E# keys it will start recording, lock me out of my key inputs, then spam them back, lock me out of mouse clicks.

After trying to work with people in Discord and through DMs, I have decided I will just refund this item and get a different keyboard.  Multiple hard reboots because the record feature was stuck on and I can't toggle it off and the inability to even use a secondary keyboard when it is running is not worth my time. 
post edited by hunterbrute224 - 2021/06/15 18:10:12

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile