EVGA

NuAudio With Burson V5i

Author
NuUser85
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/06/06 18:11:37 (permalink)
Here is my review on the Burson Audio V5I installed in my Evga Nu Sound Card.

The installation was straight forward and simple, the V5i just fit right into the headphone op amp area and the line out area. First thing i did was listen thru my Emotiva basx A100 and thru my Triange Borea Bro 2 speakers. I played several tracks from Blondie to the Rolling Stones and my first impressions were like wow this sounds really good, so much better than the stock op amps. So i got down to some serious listning session and im so impressed how much of a difference the Burson V5i can make. They opended up the music, the soundstage got bigger. There is a bit of magic with these Burson V5I op amps, im just so enjoying what they have done to the Evga Nu sound card and the music. Next i put in the Hd 560s headphones and was even more blown away cause i can hear much more detail, theres a little warmth to the music, its refined, very detailed.

I have to say this is end game for the Evga Nu sound card in my opiinon. The Burson V5I brings rich defined bass, bigger soundstage, smooth and warm vocals, and a sparkle to the top end. I would say the best thing about them if i had to pick one things would be clarity and detail and warm to the music, i heard this thru my amp and speakers but even more thru my Hd 560s headphones. Is there anything i dont like about them honestly i would say no, its like they are a match made in heaven for this Evga sound card.

Highly Highly recommended, i have done op amp rolling with this sound card and often you end up going back to the stock ones, not anymore the Burson V5i is a winner.

post edited by NuUser85 - 2021/06/07 03:43:29

Attached Image(s)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile