EVGA

I bought an EVGA 470 for a friend in 2010

Author
tomketchum
  • Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/05/14 01:39:25 (permalink)
With this information, how could I, be an Evga Elite member so I can get on a list for a 3080 ti?

I currently have a second hand 1080 ti from MSI.

BTW it was $329.99 from newegg.
Which in bitcoin at the time is about 275 million dollars today.
post edited by tomketchum - 2021/05/14 01:48:17

4 Replies Related Threads

wmmills
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5679
    • Ribbons : 40
    Re: I bought an EVGA 470 for a friend in 2010 2021/05/14 02:35:02 (permalink)
    tomketchum
    With this information, how could I, be an Evga Elite member so I can get on a list for a 3080 ti?

I currently have a second hand 1080 ti from MSI.

BTW it was $329.99 from newegg.
    Which in bitcoin at the time is about 275 million dollars today.

None of that helps you. Please read the rules:

Requirements
    EVGA ELITE Membership is available to individuals in all countries, except where prohibited by law. Submissions and approval for EVGA ELITE Membership will begin on April 27, 2017 at 9am (PDT).
    EVGA ELITE Membership requires a valid EVGA account, and also one of the following: 100 posts on the EVGA Forums, 5,000 E-Points earned by watching Livestreams on TEAMEVGA's Twitch Channel, OR qualified EVGA products registered to your account. Once eligible, you must submit a request to become an EVGA ELITE Member.
    Eligibility to become an EVGA ELITE Member requires:
    • EVGA members must be logged in and remain logged in to sign up.
      • If you do not have a valid registration at EVGA.com, you may register for one at https://secure.evga.com/US/signup.asp. After signing up, EVGA will send you an activation email, containing instructions for activating your account. Please follow the instructions contained in the email.
    • For Memberships acquired via registered EVGA products:
      • Register your EVGA products at https://www.evga.com/support/register.asp.
      • Once your products are registered, or if you've already registered your products, please confirm that the products show up here: https://www.evga.com/community/myProducts.asp.
      • If you have the necessary qualifying products registered on your account, you will be able to submit a form on this page to become an EVGA ELITE member. A complete list of qualifying products may be located above.
    • For Memberships acquired via 100 posts on the EVGA Forums:
      • Per the terms of the EVGA Forums, individuals may only have one account.
      • All 100 posts must be on the same account.
      • Posts do not include private messages or complaint tickets.
      • To qualify for ELITE Membership submission, you must have at least 100 posts at the time you request Membership.
    • For Memberships acquired via 5,000 E-Points by watching Livestreams on the TEAMEVGA Twitch.TV channel.
      • The E-Point option is only available to Participants who are eligible to sign up for an account on Twitch.tv and use the Twitch Services in accordance with the Twitch Terms of Service.
      • E-Points can be earned by watching TEAMEVGA's Twitch Channel during Livestreams.
      • Participants must either register a new Twitch.tv account or login to an existing account to accrue E-Points.
      • E-Points may be earned in a variety of ways, including watching a TEAMEVGA Livestream. For additional information on E-Points, please visit here.
      • NOTE �V Participants must enter their Twitch.tv username on their EVGA.com Profile to become eligible for this option. The entered username must match the Twitch.tv username that accumulated sufficient E-Points to become an EVGA ELITE Member.
      • After purchasing the EVGA ELITE Membership on Twitch.tv, your EVGA.com profile will be updated with EVGA ELITE Membership status.
      • Void where prohibited.

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
    http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
     Help Our Vets From K-2!
    [link=https://strongholdfreedom
    roberty35
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 111
    Re: I bought an EVGA 470 for a friend in 2010 2021/05/14 02:35:03 (permalink)
    register your card(if it is an EVGA one) on the EVGA or post 100 comments and you will be an Elite member

Regards,

Associate Code for a nice discount: 54LU2WY82SCVYVA
    (Don't forget to upload your invoice or no credit is given!)
    Joeybenevento
    • Total Posts : 15
    Re: I bought an EVGA 470 for a friend in 2010 2021/05/16 22:45:19 (permalink)
    watch twitch stream
    BillBoyTM
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: I bought an EVGA 470 for a friend in 2010 2021/05/24 12:01:17 (permalink)
    Post 100 times.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile