Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102241
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/05/13 02:08:17 (permalink)
HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador | TechPowerUp

HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced the re-signing of top female content creator Pokimane. Under the sponsorship, Pokimane will be using HyperX gaming headsets, keyboards, mice, and mouse pads exclusively in her streaming content and other marketing initiatives.

It was an easy choice for me to renew my partnership with HyperX after another incredible year with them," said Pokimane, content creator, HyperX ambassador. "My Cloud Alpha S headset already goes with me everywhere and I can't wait to see what HyperX creates in the future!" Pokimane began her streaming career as a League of Legends streamer after diverting from a chemical engineering career path. She rapidly became one of the top female content creators with successful channels across multiple platforms. As a HyperX brand ambassador, Pokimane will continue to help deliver the HyperX gaming story to her growing audience of more than 28 million fans.

"HyperX is proud to partner with Pokimane for another year," said Khoi Nguyen, influencer marketing manager, HyperX. "As a strong supporter of diversity in gaming and a long-standing sponsor of Pokimane, we believe it's important to elevate the women in this industry. We are looking forward to this continued alliance with Pokimane and developing new content and activations with our gaming peripherals - inspiring all gamers to achieve their best."

From top-tier headsets with legendary comfort and amazing audio, to keyboards designed for digital domination and mice providing the ultimate precision and accuracy, HyperX has all the peripherals to provide the best gaming experience. As a top female streamer, Pokimane understands the value of having reliable and high-performance gaming gear, making her an ideal partner and member of the HyperX family.

I think HyperX has a good sponsorship program. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

8 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/05/13 02:34:06 (permalink)
    It probably doesn't cost HyperX that much to sponsor her in products and having streamers using a product will probably cause a lot of people to consider buying it.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Ilikeguitars
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 104
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/05/13 12:26:09 (permalink)
    for sure, now its just a drop in the bucket to sponsor streamers rather than traditional advertisements. 
    TonyTheLiger
    • Total Posts : 77
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/05/13 13:46:15 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    It probably doesn't cost HyperX that much to sponsor her in products and having streamers using a product will probably cause a lot of people to consider buying it.

Oh it costs them much more than $800 in products. It's not like Pokimane is starving for products. Her management team undoubtably had multiple manufacturers in a bidding war. It's a big deal that she re-signed with them and it means they probably had to pay a lot more to beat competitors' bids. The more her audience grows, the more they'll have to pay to keep her.

"It is in the depths of ourselves that we find the expanse of the world." - Jane Austenson
    TonyTheLiger
    • Total Posts : 77
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/05/13 13:51:12 (permalink)
    Ilikeguitars
    for sure, now its just a drop in the bucket to sponsor streamers rather than traditional advertisements. 

I'd like to think that, but the reality is that the same agencies that handled ad buys are now negotiating streamer deals. They've been around for decades and know what kind of marketing budgets companies have. I guarantee that every dollar that was dedicated to traditional ad buys (and more) are now going to these streamers. They can deliver a targeted audience authentically, like a surgical sniper fire whereas traditional media buys were like shotgun blasts. Streamers and their managers know this, and they know they can charge top-friggin dollar for it.

"It is in the depths of ourselves that we find the expanse of the world." - Jane Austenson
    Kainzo
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 101
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/06/01 09:49:32 (permalink)
    Who cares.. lol

Scarab Lord Kainzo
    MrVegan
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/06/04 02:27:25 (permalink)
    Goodebye HyperX
    cris78
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 101
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/06/04 02:31:45 (permalink)
    MrVegan
    Goodebye HyperX

AimsToPlease
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: HyperX Renews Sponsorship with Pokimane as Brand Ambassador 2021/06/05 08:13:27 (permalink)
    what is a pokimane? :D

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile