Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102291
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/04/28 09:25:10 (permalink)
Chieftec Announces Polaris Gold Series PSUs | TechPowerUp

CHIEFTEC, a globally established brand for reliable PC chassis and power supplies, is announcing the release of three new models to its successful 80 Plus Gold Polaris series of power-supplies. The models with 850 and 1050 watts will be available in May, with the 1250 watts version planned for availability in Q3 2021. Building on the same technical features of the existing Polaris models, the models come with LLC half-bridge converters with DC-DC technology, while fully modular cable management ensures a clean and organized build process. 650 mm long CPU and Mainboard cables ensure these power-supplies also work well with larger systems. One key difference of these higher wattage models in addition to the power and the cables, is the 140 mm FDB silent fans, which should allow for quieter operation while keeping these powerful PSU's cool.

The larger fan in the higher wattage models was a good idea in my opinion. I couldn't find any warranty info. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile