EVGA

RMA gpu from UK -Advice?

Author
OG_Grinskin
  • Total Posts : 14
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/04/08 14:21:54 (permalink)
So, after reading the posts here regarding RMA from the UK, I'm quite concerned. Seeing the Horror stories of the address not available for delivery and being shipped back due to not being accepted, what's the deal with that?

Is there any guarantee I have that this isn't just gonna happen to me and have to pay for re shipping again?

Also, what do I have to do with customs etc? I've never had to deal with this so any advice with that would be great.

6 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102262
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: RMA gpu from UK -Advice? 2021/04/08 14:49:26 (permalink)
    Send an email to: supporteu@evga.com
    Ask for the procedures. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

koan63
    • Total Posts : 10
    Re: RMA gpu from UK -Advice? 2021/04/12 03:17:32 (permalink)
    You are responsible for correctly attaching customs declaration form cn 23
    Spend by trakable insured and well known courier service and then cross your fingers
    clone
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 426
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: RMA gpu from UK -Advice? 2021/04/16 00:42:15 (permalink)
    You need a customs code and evgas vat information it crazy for us in the UK now I canceled my rma for a hydro copper water block because its to confusing.

Asus Rog Maximus XII Formula
    10700K @ 4.8ghz 1.20v
    16Gb 8Pack 3600hz
    EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra
    Watercooled
    Phantek Evolv X
    EVGATech_DanielC
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 53
    Re: RMA gpu from UK -Advice? 2021/04/29 08:18:03 (permalink)
    clone
    You need a customs code and evgas vat information it crazy for us in the UK now I canceled my rma for a hydro copper water block because its to confusing.

If you need more detailed help regarding our RMA process please consider reaching out to us @ support@evga.com or over the phone @ 1.888.881.EVGA so we can assist with any questions you may have.
    -Daniel C 

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    OG_Grinskin
    • Total Posts : 14
    Re: RMA gpu from UK -Advice? 2021/05/01 03:00:24 (permalink)
    EVGATech_DanielC
    clone

If you need more detailed help regarding our RMA process please consider reaching out to us @ support@evga.com or over the phone @ 1.888.881.EVGA so we can assist with any questions you may have.
    -Daniel C 

I've done exactly this, and, the phone number never gets answered, even after an hour of waiting, and the email address, all they send is the same copy paste answer every time I actually message them, I'm getting nowhere here at all.

I tried to send the parcel with delivery duties paid but none of the couriers (UPS and my local post office) can do it cos they state they won't know the charges until it gets to customs.

So, where do I go from here, the customer service I've experienced has been borderline useless really. And the alternative of just sending it like everyone else seems to land at a price of around £150 and to honest, that's something that I just can't afford, and is quite unreasonable considering it's a warranty replacement for a faulty card, which is the companies responsibility to make whole again.

Is there anywhere I can raise this to? As like I said, I'm getting nowhere with the normal procedure.
    random_matt
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2040
    Re: RMA gpu from UK -Advice? 2021/05/02 19:13:08 (permalink)
    OG_Grinskin
    EVGATech_DanielC
    clone

-Daniel C 

I've done exactly this, and, the phone number never gets answered, even after an hour of waiting, and the email address, all they send is the same copy paste answer every time I actually message them, I'm getting nowhere here at all.

I tried to send the parcel with delivery duties paid but none of the couriers (UPS and my local post office) can do it cos they state they won't know the charges until it gets to customs.

So, where do I go from here, the customer service I've experienced has been borderline useless really. And the alternative of just sending it like everyone else seems to land at a price of around £150 and to honest, that's something that I just can't afford, and is quite unreasonable considering it's a warranty replacement for a faulty card, which is the companies responsibility to make whole again.

Is there anywhere I can raise this to? As like I said, I'm getting nowhere with the normal procedure.

I was considering buying a 3080 FTW which I have found somewhere. The shop states warranty is with manufacturer, if the process is this bad, then I am not chancing it. Hope it works out for you some how.

Corsair 5000D Airflow | EVGA 1000 G6 | EVGA X570 FTW | Ryzen 5800X | EVGA 360 CLC | Corsair 4000MHz 32GB|
    Corsair MP600 2TB | EVGA 3080 Ti FTW Hybrid | Alienware AW2721D | Windows 11

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile