EVGA

Banned from writing reviews/comments on Amazon? What the heck?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10101
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Banned from writing reviews/comments on Amazon? What the heck? 2021/04/14 22:52:05 (permalink)
aka_STEVE_b
Welcome to Cancel Culture ( Ban Culture) ..where if someone gets upset & complains about you- you are guilty immediately until proven innocent.  BUT you also don't even get a chance to prove innocence either ...

Isn't it great.

I haven’t seen this “cancel culture” that supposedly suddenly exists. What I have noticed is people are now complaining that they can’t have bad behavior online. Unless when you go to a website you agree to a new terms of service agreement the rules remain the same as they have since you signed up for it.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jhenke
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 107
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Banned from writing reviews/comments on Amazon? What the heck? 2021/04/15 22:51:10 (permalink)
Id be frustrated as well, maybe just make a new account to write reviews on and keep making them if they keep banning you. 
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile