EVGA

My payment for Paypal keeps displaying error (EAR) (UK)

Author
AmirahRahman23
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/30 10:16:52 (permalink)
So I have a faulty gpu that will not work in the first motherboard PCIE Slot and when plugged into the second it will reboot and freeze every few minutes. I have been approved for an EAR so I dont have to wait for a card, but when I try to pay only using paypal it does not allow me to use a card/bank registered to my account and only allows me to use paypal credit, when I use the 'pay in 3' the amount gets debited from my account, but then an error displays on the EVGA side.

Alongside this I have been seeing that EVGA EU RMA centre hasn't been accepting parcels from the UK and I am just slightly weary. I do need a replacement but I do not want to get screwed over from something out of my hands, can someone advise me what I should do?

Attached are the error and the payment options I have.

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_DanielC
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 53
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: My payment for Paypal keeps displaying error (EAR) (UK) 2021/04/15 13:48:33 (permalink)
    Hello Amirah, 
    We're sorry to see you've been running into these issues/troubles, as far as EVGA US knows we are accepted EVGA UK/EU Parcels in on normal business days, if anyone's package ever gets rejected its best to reach out over the phone right away, as for the site/paypal issue if you haven't already please try clearing your cookies and cache in your browser and try putting the collateral down again, if that doesn't work then please contact our webmaster at Webmaster@evga.com so we can look into possible site/account issues for you.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile