EVGA

Paypal error - card expired - when trying to purchase extended warranty for RTX 3080

Author
MachineGunz
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/28 15:29:44 (permalink)
Hi,

I am trying to purchase an extended warranty for my RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA.

When I am trying to pay through paypal I am getting an error: 
  • Your card has expired. Please update it or add a new card to complete your payment.
The credit card is not expired, I am using my own credit card that matches my personal details, I also tried to connect with a different paypal account that has a different card but it also didn't work.

I only have a week left to buy the extended warranty and it's not available for me.

4 Replies Related Threads

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Paypal error - card expired - when trying to purchase extended warranty for RTX 3080 2021/03/28 18:06:26 (permalink)
    Remove the credit card information and add it again, do not update.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    MachineGunz
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Paypal error - card expired - when trying to purchase extended warranty for RTX 3080 2021/03/28 19:25:17 (permalink)
    atfrico

I tried to remove the information and add it and it also didn't work.

Do you mean remove the credit card from my paypal account - and then try to add it again?
    atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Paypal error - card expired - when trying to purchase extended warranty for RTX 3080 2021/03/28 19:27:50 (permalink)
    MachineGunz
    atfrico

I tried to remove the information and add it and it also didn't work.

Do you mean remove the credit card from my paypal account - and then try to add it again?

exactly. It gets glitchy when they do their internal upgrde.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    phantomshroom
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 124
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Paypal error - card expired - when trying to purchase extended warranty for RTX 3080 2021/03/28 19:52:22 (permalink)
    Check both your paypal account & your credit card company to verify that they BOTH show the EXACT same name & address on file.

This happened to one of our clients & the issue was that the credit card company had the correct info (james smith 1423 long street) but paypal had (jim smith 1423 long street). Your info for both home address & billing address MUST be EXACTLY the same on all accounts else it gets rejected.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile