Denied 10 Year Warranty on PSU

Author
desktop3674
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/26 14:54:03 (permalink)
Hey there!

Product: 120-G1-0650-XR - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1, 80+ GOLD 650W, Fully Modular, 10 Year Warranty

I recently had trouble with my EVGA PSU for my workstation, and I went to submit an RMA. As my PSU was less than 4 years old I was clearly in the warranty period. A few weeks ago I uploaded my invoice, and registered my PSU, and received a RMA Approval to return the unit back to EVGA for a replacement. However I messaged support to request that the replacement unit shipping be upgraded to Air instead of Ground, and if possible if I can put a security deposit so EVGA can send the PSU replacement to minimize downtime for my system. Support indicated that I would need to cancel the current RMA, and submit a new one for my request to be processed.

I cancelled the previous RMA, and submitted a new RMA request, and EVGA declined my request due to "Your RMA request has been declined due to the product being outside of its extended 3 year warranty." I re-read their warranty terms, and it clearly states my PSU (XR) has a 10 year warranty.

I also checked the RMA Page and it says I have 3000+ Days of warranty left.

However EVGA support has stopped responding to my tickets. I'm unsure why they won't honor, or message me back.

Attached Image(s)

4 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Denied 10 Year Warranty on PSU 2021/03/26 16:34:47 (permalink)
    I would call the 1-888-881-3842 phone number and let them know that you got the RMA number but wanted to change to a cross ship and was told to cancel the original RMA and now are having trouble requesting a RMA for the cross ship.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    Re: Denied 10 Year Warranty on PSU 2021/03/26 17:52:10 (permalink)
    Hello desktop3674! I see your support ticket and will be responding to it. Looks like there was an issue with the invoice that was uploaded so it could not be confirmed.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    desktop3674
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Denied 10 Year Warranty on PSU 2021/03/27 02:51:36 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AdamB
    Hello desktop3674! I see your support ticket and will be responding to it. Looks like there was an issue with the invoice that was uploaded so it could not be confirmed.

Thank You Received! I understand you can't cross-ship to Military APO addresses. Is it possible for me to provide a per-printed prepaid USPS APO Priority Mail shipping label attached to my return package to have the PSU shipped back to me?
    EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    Re: Denied 10 Year Warranty on PSU 2021/03/29 16:10:54 (permalink)
    desktop3674

Thank You Received! I understand you can't cross-ship to Military APO addresses. Is it possible for me to provide a per-printed prepaid USPS APO Priority Mail shipping label attached to my return package to have the PSU shipped back to me?

I am sorry but we do not have the ability to provide prepaid USPS labels. We are only able to provide UPS labels. If you have further questions, please e-mail us at support@evga.com for continued assistance.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile