Zack Snyder's revamped Justice League

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/03/21 05:53:10 (permalink)
I watched Zack Snyder's Justice League which I felt was a much more deserving movie than the terrible Justice League movie by Joss Whedon. Two thumps up for Zack Snyder. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

6 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Zack Snyder's revamped Justice League 2021/03/21 05:58:23 (permalink)
    I enjoyed that Steppenwolf was more of a henchman rather than the primary antagonist. It made a whole heck of a lot more sense to include al of the character build up that was involved, and I really liked that Zack Snyder broke down into 6 different sections so it could be watched as a series.
    atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Zack Snyder's revamped Justice League 2021/03/21 11:41:08 (permalink)
    Saw it yesterday, it is better narrated than the previous one and it is great to watch the whole film.  There are certain things I didn't like towards the end, specially the hero who is going to see Batman.  If this hero was aware what was going on, why he didn't help the other heroes, just sat in the side lines like nothing, specially working in a higher position of the US Armed Forces.
    Poor writing at the end and some other things.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    kougar
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3034
    • Ribbons : 22
    Re: Zack Snyder's revamped Justice League 2021/03/21 14:46:39 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one
    I enjoyed that Steppenwolf was more of a henchman rather than the primary antagonist. It made a whole heck of a lot more sense to include al of the character build up that was involved, and I really liked that Zack Snyder broke down into 6 different sections so it could be watched as a series.

That was the single thing I didn't like... he was reduced to a 2D basic character, while the original at least had some good lines. That redone armor was also way, way too CGI shiny when he first shows up, too. Ironically his original armor would've fit his new roll better, and vice-versa.

Might as well have been a separate movie for how different it was. It's amazing to me it's 4 hours long, yet they cut out what feels like at least an hour of content from the first movie at the same time.  Was very glad to see the misogynistic crap was written out and cut out entirely. 

Have water, will cool. 
    aka_STEVE_b
    EGC Admin
    • Total Posts : 17692
    • Ribbons : 69
    Re: Zack Snyder's revamped Justice League 2021/03/21 15:18:00 (permalink)
    I  was pretty impressed at how it felt like a totally different movie  ... way better overall.
       It should have been cut into a series with the chapter breakdowns ... that would have made it so much easier to get thru though. 
     We had to break it up into 2 hr chunks on separate nights. - 4 hrs + is a bit much to sit at one time.

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Zack Snyder's revamped Justice League 2021/03/21 17:07:55 (permalink)

Is good.     

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Zack Snyder's revamped Justice League 2021/03/21 18:35:50 (permalink)
    aka_STEVE_b
    I  was pretty impressed at how it felt like a totally different movie  ... way better overall.
       It should have been cut into a series with the chapter breakdowns ... that would have made it so much easier to get thru though. 
     We had to break it up into 2 hr chunks on separate nights. - 4 hrs + is a bit much to sit at one time.

It was paired into parts so it could be watched as a series, and has time stamps in the timeline for quick jumps to each part separately.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile