EVGA

EVGA mistyped shipping address

Author
jarensensei
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/17 11:49:58 (permalink)
Hi, so I got a notification and ordered a 3070 XC3 I have my correct address on the billing address but I didn't put in my whole address for shipping part. I updated my shipping info through EVGA but on the order it says the wrong thing. I just want to make sure it gets shipped out to the right address.

2 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA mistyped shipping address 2021/03/17 13:29:37 (permalink)
    I would give EVGA a call. It really depends on how messed up the address is. If a state, city or even a street name it will probably show up if it’s a word. Numbers though this where it can really mess things up.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

VirtualUnreality
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 122
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA mistyped shipping address 2021/03/17 18:06:25 (permalink)
    jarensensei
    Hi, so I got a notification and ordered a 3070 XC3 I have my correct address on the billing address but I didn't put in my whole address for shipping part. I updated my shipping info through EVGA but on the order it says the wrong thing. I just want to make sure it gets shipped out to the right address.

Hopefully you get it sorted before it ships, but if not I believe you should still be able to use UPS My Choice ( You can sign up for free, but I think it's $5 fee to use alternate UPS location ) to either attempt to add the missing information if it will allow you to, and if not have it delivered to an alternate location like a UPS store or CVS/Walgreens UPS access point just in case.  Hope that helps and congrats on getting your new 3070!

Want an easy way to save up to 10% on your next EVGA purchase? Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the EVGA associate code Y8SZAS1DU12NL92 at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to say "Thank You!" for using it! 

When you register your products please use my Rewards Program Code: NHZXD6NWS9 when uploading your invoice.  Thank you!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile