Unleashed RGB 1.04 released

Author
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10101
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
2021/02/27 15:32:44 (permalink)
For those that didn’t notice 1.04 is out for the Z10, Z15 and Z20 RGB keyboards as well as the X17 and X20 mice. On install if you have a X17 mouse make sure you click on the keyboard so it will load the latest firmware for the keyboard. The read me for the download lists a few fixes included if an update to the TOF sensor on the Z20.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

2 Replies Related Threads

tmaeller
    • Total Posts : 72
    Re: Unleashed RGB 1.04 released 2021/02/27 18:06:24 (permalink)
    Thanks, Hoggle.

Edit: Hmmm, apparently I need to wait and/or post more before before posting links to things. <sigh>

Search for Download, click on the link to the Download Center. It's not as easy to find as it could be...
    post edited by tmaeller - 2021/02/27 18:11:49
    tmaeller
    • Total Posts : 72
    Re: Unleashed RGB 1.04 released 2021/02/27 18:48:56 (permalink)
    Ran into minor issues with the install over the previous version, the kind of thing that I never run into with other software (including Precision X1) but always seem to hit with Unleash. Overcame that.

FWIW: on installation completion, my firmware updated immediately, and it nuked all of my settings except for the one layered lighting effect that I had on Profile 2. All other profiles were erased and set to Spiral Rainbow. I also had my Win and FN keys swapped, and that also reset.

Haven't gotten far enough to see if there's a benefit to 1.0.4, yet. Will watch for other people's feedback...

Edit: While I was sitting here writing this, all on its own my KB started displaying the spiral rainbow while it was set to and displaying my Profile 2 layered lighting effect. I had not exited the software. Fixed by clicking on Profile 1 and then 2, and it came back.

Edit 2: Now found that if I exit the software, the Profile 2 layered lighting effect reverts to Spiral Rainbow. Changes back to my setting when I run the software. This is some very, very strange coding...

I'm interested to see what other users report on this new update.
    post edited by tmaeller - 2021/02/27 19:11:56
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile