EVGA

EVGA Marketplace: Clicked "Join Group"....

Author
mizzer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 309
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2021/01/22 12:56:13 (permalink)
..but only a blank page was loaded.

Did I do something wrong?

Gigabyte Aorus Master x570 * AMD 5900X * 32GB G.SKILL Trident 3600 * Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 * GeForce 4090 FE  * Corsair RM1000x PSU * 1TB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe * 2x 2TB Samsung 870 QVO SSDs * LG OLED48CXPUB * Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL

4 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: EVGA Marketplace: Clicked "Join Group".... 2021/01/22 13:09:59 (permalink)
    Yes, you need to go to the general discussion section and read how to join. You have to request access.
    Delirious
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 17474
    • Ribbons : 61
    Re: EVGA Marketplace: Clicked "Join Group".... 2021/01/22 13:10:24 (permalink)
    How to Apply for the EVGA Marketplace

Requirements to apply: You must be a member in good standing with more that 50 posts on the forums. These post cannot be spam or bumps of any kind. Your posts must have substance. During the approval process, your posts will be reviewed, and if they do not meet the requirements, we will ask you to reapply once you have more posts.

The process of applying is simple, but sometimes hard to find:

1. From any page on the EVGA Forum, locate the "Menu" found under the search field.
    2. Click on the "Menu" link and it will provide you with a drop down.
    3. From the drop down, click on "User Groups"
    4. The page will load and you will see "EVGA Marketplace"
    5. If you have met the requirements, there will be a "Join Group" link. If you do not meet the requirements, then that section will be blank.
    6. Once you have clicked on the "Join Group" link, the status will be set to "pending" until an Admin reviews your request and approves it. Once approved, you will have access to the Marketplace section and be able to post.

We do ask that once you are approved for the Marketplace that you review the following post (access to these are granted once you are approved for the marketplace):
    For Sale or Trade Important Sticky Links and Posts
    EVGA Marketplace Terms of Use

Any questions please feel free to email: webmaster@evga.com 

close

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
    Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
    Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
    education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
    A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
    z999z3mystorys
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4480
    • Ribbons : 23
    Re: EVGA Marketplace: Clicked "Join Group".... 2021/01/22 13:24:26 (permalink)
    From what I can tell, from reading their post, they did all that and clicked the "join group" button.

try again and see if it's updated to say something different, like a "pending" message. It's been forever sense I joined the group so I don't recall what happens after hitting join, if it goes back to the main forums, or doesn't seem to do anything or what really, but there is a chance the request did go though and you just have to wait.
    mizzer
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 309
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA Marketplace: Clicked "Join Group".... 2021/01/22 13:29:08 (permalink)
    z999z3mystorys
    From what I can tell, from reading their post, they did all that and clicked the "join group" button.

try again and see if it's updated to say something different, like a "pending" message. It's been forever sense I joined the group so I don't recall what happens after hitting join, if it goes back to the main forums, or doesn't seem to do anything or what really, but there is a chance the request did go though and you just have to wait.

Bingo.

Thanks

Gigabyte Aorus Master x570 * AMD 5900X * 32GB G.SKILL Trident 3600 * Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 * GeForce 4090 FE  * Corsair RM1000x PSU * 1TB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe * 2x 2TB Samsung 870 QVO SSDs * LG OLED48CXPUB * Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile