EVGA

Hot!Looking to find a fan header that is on the GPU board...

Author
KingStyle
  • Total Posts : 80
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/01/03 15:33:25 (permalink)
Can anyone give me some insight on how I can purchase a replacement fan header as shown? I have a 1080 ti SC2 and I put a waterblock on it since there was no known ones that fit. I had to remove that header for a block to fit, however I have no idea where I placed it.

Thank you

Attached Image(s)

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
evga 3080 ti Hydro Copper
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB DDR4-3600
WD Black SN850 1 TB NVMe
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB NVMe
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB NVMe
Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB SSD
Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD
Seasonic PRIME Ultra Platinum 1000 W 80+
Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL
Monitors (3) Dell S2721DGF
CPU Block Optimus Foundation
GPU Block EKWB
Watercooling EKWB PETG Hardline tubing and fittings

3 Replies Related Threads

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21171
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: Looking to find a fan header that is on the GPU board... 2021/01/03 19:24:35 (permalink)
    Maybe this is it?
    B4B-XH-A(LF)(SN) JST Sales America Inc. | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

Otherwise, just 4 simple header pins should be good enough for plugging the connector into it.  You don't necessarily need the plastic part surrounding it.  Without the plastic part, it won't clip in and the connector can fall apart if you pull on it, but just don't pull on it.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Towering.Toska
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Looking to find a fan header that is on the GPU board... 2024/04/11 18:28:54 (permalink)
    KingStyle
    Can anyone give me some insight on how I can purchase a replacement fan header as shown? I have a 1080 ti SC2 and I put a waterblock on it since there was no known ones that fit. I had to remove that header for a block to fit, however I have no idea where I placed it. Thank you  

Excuse me, but did removing that fan header have any adverse affects on your card? I have approximately the same card and the waterblock I bought for it is blocked by that fan header too, I'm deciding whether I can remove the header or if I need to find a different waterblock.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Looking to find a fan header that is on the GPU board... 2024/04/13 07:31:35 (permalink)
    Towering.Toska
    KingStyle
    Can anyone give me some insight on how I can purchase a replacement fan header as shown? I have a 1080 ti SC2 and I put a waterblock on it since there was no known ones that fit. I had to remove that header for a block to fit, however I have no idea where I placed it. Thank you  

Excuse me, but did removing that fan header have any adverse affects on your card? I have approximately the same card and the waterblock I bought for it is blocked by that fan header too, I'm deciding whether I can remove the header or if I need to find a different waterblock.

Cut the water block, as long as your not into the wet area - is always a better choice. 

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile