EVGA

Hot!GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash

Author
Torquato MS
  • Total Posts : 47
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/12/22 17:20:02 (permalink)
Hello eVga Fans, the solid capacitors and chipset of my eVga card has hit the ground. The card is crashed with the cooler open, from the heat sink to the processor, but has not breaken any part, it's intact, with the exception of the crystal in some microscopical small pieces at sides. the cooler has just stopped to functioning. How to fix it with the exception the cooler needed to be tested?
Can I Flash it?

Some artifacts has appeared and it just can't with the images about the shock.
post edited by Torquato MS - 2020/12/22 17:23:03

Attached Image(s)

14 Replies Related Threads

Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2020/12/22 17:29:35 (permalink)
    I have an eVga 9800 GT Cooler, can I use this cooler with the card with an sourcered energy option!? Its compatible?
    Actually I'm using this old Video card now, and the performance are, down to the ditch noise optimal!

After post the screen scrambled: the cooler is not responding, but the estruture is entire.
    Has landed opened on the cooler side. 46.5 cm table to table wood
    Without the screws, with the cooler wired and holding
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2020/12/22 19:03:42

Attached Image(s)

Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2020/12/24 22:22:21 (permalink)
    I have tried access with NVFlash to my GT9800 spot gaming card, not responding, just not found as nvidia!
    I know that Double bios has the access for multiple settings, but that is not described for crash, don't you mean for that regarding the boot re-posting that with flash this are doing really automatically even if it get a shock like this, even if has happened before!?
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2020/12/26 02:55:03 (permalink)
    Hi Again, I know that is a difficulty question, but since it is a expensive Video Card, and it's out of release, and are unique in what prospect, I don't see any point in runaway of the subject it prescript.
    I don't know the terms Evga use to such a thing not described, as I have tested all selected features on the card, and on boot running, it just has goed! But such a thing as this impact have not destroyed the equipment, but just shocked the links, maybe! Anyway, sad thing, it's turning on!

I have fixed one of the coolers, and I'm looking to fix the other!

NV Flash is not running on DOS to continue trying, anyway, I don't know what to do exactly about this! It's 4 roms, I have found, but no one is about this version! Anyway, the roms are at the same version! I don't have the backup for this on Double Bios! I can't see how this works, to flash it!

I Have to purchase another? it's not useful like this, to loose time, and keep on danger with the equipment opened changing!? It's not better a logistically automated skeptical check, are this remafacturable!? I have done it before, when has happened on other card manufactured!? If you can't help, I will for sure will think about a new one, but that's an unnecessary loose!

It post, have some normal screens, but are don't entering on operating systems, than dos, or maybe simple features, like this!
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2020/12/26 03:11:40

Attached Image(s)

Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2020/12/26 21:44:59 (permalink)
    Just my 2 cents
    I was remembering here, this 2 shrinks breaken on the gpu, was already, it's not breaken apparently on the processor superficially. Nothing has really changed about it apparently, about the shock!
    Anyway it's a loose if can't be fixed as I got already remediated!
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2020/12/29 20:39:51 (permalink)
    Just to explain: This has happened because it was restarting multiple times on the operational system, the cause was unknown on Linux, just like repeated on Windows, But not In dos! Someway, somehow, in my room, I'm remembering two years, I was fixing it before others before, it was already happening because of the climatic changes, it enqueres me as I clean it periodically. Anyway, some positions are just not welcomed to my chair! The Weird, thing as I remember as not as prooth, the same thing has happened before! What to do, in 192 bit can't see it really available to buy again in this format and processing so easy, with the exception of the one super clocked miniimalized still from the line of this one! I'm not thinking as possible to fix it, without a true recap!

What can I do!? I'm not for those in 128 bits, it is not a powered feature I'm looking at most, but anyway, for 3D any thing can happen! But for something like this, it's not like something I can be satisfied! Anyway, I came from 8 bits! This one I'm using is 256 bit-rate
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2020/12/29 20:43:25
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2020/12/30 08:50:26 (permalink)
    But...evga, I'm not in hurry, the money is short, it's not good for what I'm experiencing, take your time, I will get what I got! Anyway, it's at low level, but nice also, strong, anyway, it's too overclocked, too hot! I don't know, if it's better on super clocked, anyway, other version is taking too expensive. If it got available in this version I will take the chance! If can be fixed! Otherwise I have to look in another!
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2021/01/01 16:13:07 (permalink)
    I Have fixed both coolers, the vents are rotating without conflicts, but still the problem on the video cap. And how can I see the Commands or know the line for this OCX?

Obs.: Without checking and recap it are not entering the bios or operating system.
    Repeat, after restarted manytimes, the motherboard, it has restarted, in someway, somehow by energy, the mother board. It has falled, the someway, somehow, 60 cm table to table wood, in the same task and screw. The same thing has happened two times, but this time is being harder to understand or the shock has happened worse.

Obs2.: The vendor, of the both peripheral, has sealed the two itens together, and it has not assigned to not work, as this have worked without risks, but the restarts has initiated a constantly fought in time after sometime and place else.

My OCZ is perfectly, without overcharges on GT9800, not restarting at 750 watts OCZ ZT Series, is not a overcharge in the mobo for the other peripheral, it enquires something not checking. I think a recap with the correct line, as I have already made with old GeForce Video Card with skeptical checking before entering the bios loop will reveal something more appurated.
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2021/01/01 16:41:24

Attached Image(s)

Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2021/01/01 16:55:01 (permalink)
    A interesting measure is that I have Found the NVFLASH application I have used on the recap before, it has been used in an other manufacturer Video Card, with the same problem, I can't remeber How I has fixed for evga in the first shock. But for the older, it was, NVFLASH 3.18 and NVFLASH 4.13, for dos compatible. I have road something that is also available on 4.37 version, but I don't know what's the true about it and whats related to be compatible.

I have here: Roms:
    EVGA.GTX760.4096.130607-(OCX)
    EVGA.GTX760.4096.130708
    EVGA.GTX760.4096.130802
    EVGA.GTX760.4096.130808-(sc)
    If I wrote, the command line
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2021/01/01 17:23:18

Attached Image(s)

Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2021/01/01 17:31:27 (permalink)
    The Weird Think about this problem, is that is also restarting on the No-Break when the card is inserted, not in GT9800.
    Anyway, I'm servant to support you if you fix, buying a new card, as I prefer it even if I can't fix it! But the version must be!

I don't understand what's happen with a thing so coward as they don't have it, to understand it, but, I just can't be without what I am, it's not fair by the way it are being directed to the problem without any problem or lame!

When the problem has started, it was fixed on the installation, with the uefi, and peripheral and configuration, and I got cheated the energy problem, and trying it on War Thunder for the first time for the game, I have launched some projectils, and destroyed some targets, I have enjoyed so much, it was experience so real, for what I have tryed before, not better at success, than what just the element and sound, and it sayed to me, what video card is this? What video card is this, them someway, somehow, the sound has abruptly failed progressivelly, and the game crashed, and just restarted the computer, after send message for the crash to support labs. Then UEFI has broken, and I got no success in fix it, and tryed to fix the hardware, as I have tryed other motherboard also, with other kind of problems, but other history, anyway...
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2021/01/01 17:48:23
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2021/01/11 03:18:39 (permalink)
    The mobo and CPU-Z, what's the possible measure to Flash? What Rom I can use?
     Intel Pentium G2030 @ 2964.94 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR (x86.fr)

Attached Image(s)

Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2021/01/11 03:35:16 (permalink)
    It's not what I can purchase another, It's not what we can understand, the size of the valour, this are happening here decreasing... We're getting really pour for 6 times, 7 times the price of the dollar to pay for this equipment, for me it's was entire evga machine. I have to satisfy with this for the moment!
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2021/02/01 05:28:21 (permalink)
    Hi Again, I have installed 9800 Gt, it worked well since the issue, if at the same was not a correct issue on GTX760, restarting computer, abnormally before. After a period, it is happening again on GT9800. The same issue which GTX760 has crash! I don't know what's happening, I don't have diagnostics, saying that machine are with problems, since nothing else has been parallel of what can be diagnosed in mention, but a thunder has killed a NET card, anyway, the computer seems to work well, restarting when something GUID changes in operating system, and it repeatedly restarts. Maybe it will change with a new Motherboard, maybe other processor, maybe the memory. Because, it has not happened as issue on Linux for example! But would like a response, because I don't have parallels at this issue!

Obs.: I already got experimented, many times issues with Power Supply, restarting computer, but this one's seems to be ok also in diagnose.

BTW, it changes the possibility being a problem with the power supply! Anyway, where's my diagnostic, why you have only to receive, and we only to pay!? Like it was forever and our life's was only a foreign possibility of this update guiding lines?! Even like this being bets! I hate shame games, it are prohibited in my country!

PS.: The Last time I got crashed GTX760, I have fixed it, only changing the cooler! Now I remember! How is this!? I have purchased it on china, and received in 60 days, are this diagnosed? It will work again!? I mean, I need the correct action about this!
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2021/02/01 05:36:28
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2021/02/02 13:20:56 (permalink)
    DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL.
    THIS EMAIL IS SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED ADDRESS.
    Noelsz at Monday, February 1, 2021 9:36 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what is the strength of this video card?

----------- End of Message -------------
    Very good Men, Such a like Silicon Graphics even bigger!

Who is?
    Torquato MS
    Re: GeForce GTX 760 4GB GDDR5 / Double Bios / ACX / Crash 2023/11/11 12:25:50 (permalink)
    I'm using this extrovert 9800GT since then, but this are GTX 760 with cooler fixed again keepin! I'm about to eVGA, but not about of this choice!
    I need the proper fix for GTX 760, I have fixed it in the first issue, holding the operating system for about 60 days with the first cooler bought! The other bought 2 years after the last message of this topic those days, is not refract!
    post edited by Torquato MS - 2023/11/11 12:41:57
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile