EVGA

Helpful ReplyStep Up still not available (EU)

Author
Aleteh
  • Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/29 05:57:48 (permalink)
I am still getting the "Unfortunately, StepUp program is not available for your country at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact EVGA Support  with any questions or concerns." error thrown at me when i try to step up.

I live in Denmark which is a part of EU in both ways, so im confused as to whats going on.
I sent an email to support 8 days ago and has yet to hear back, granted i have 33 days left on my step up, but im 14 days behind in a queue that i should've been able to join at least a few days after launch.

Does anyone else have the same issues?

WONDERMIKE1337
  • Total Posts : 15
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/09/29 06:17:17 (permalink)
did you try using eu.evga.com ?
Aleteh
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/09/30 06:14:41 (permalink)
So apparently the whole "eu countries" is more of a cherry picked tiny list that can't be found on the step up page good job there with letting customers buy into something that you aren't eligible for

Damn it feels good knowing I f'd myself by buying a new evga 2070 super a month before the announcement of the new series, all because of the evga gtx 1080 vrm exploding issue that I got twice

EVGATech_ChrisB
EVGA Tech Support
  • Total Posts : 2033
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/06 11:17:41 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Aleteh 2020/10/06 12:02:37
Hi Aleteh,

Sorry for the confusion and for any inconvenience caused, as our programming team was able to correct the error causing the system not to show you the Step-up options.

Can you please try once more and feel free to email me at ChrisB@EVGA.com if you should need any further help?

Aleteh
I am still getting the "Unfortunately, StepUp program is not available for your country at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact EVGA Support  with any questions or concerns." error thrown at me when i try to step up.

I live in Denmark which is a part of EU in both ways, so im confused as to whats going on.
I sent an email to support 8 days ago and has yet to hear back, granted i have 33 days left on my step up, but im 14 days behind in a queue that i should've been able to join at least a few days after launch.

Aleteh
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/06 12:02:29 (permalink)
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hi Aleteh,

Sorry for the confusion and for any inconvenience caused, as our programming team was able to correct the error causing the system not to show you the Step-up options.

Can you please try once more and feel free to email me at ChrisB@EVGA.com if you should need any further help?

Aleteh

I think you've fixed it, i managed to use the step up process and sent the request in. Is it normal you get no confirmation that you are in the queue anywhere or where can i see that it worked? 

Thanks

bobbler23
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/06 12:07:50 (permalink)
Aleteh
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hi Aleteh,

Can you please try once more and feel free to email me at  if you should need any further help?

Aleteh

I think you've fixed it, i managed to use the step up process and sent the request in. Is it normal you get no confirmation that you are in the queue anywhere or where can i see that it worked? 

Thanks

Agreed, I don't see anything after submitting the request either - just the Step-Up program banner image appears with no text
AsheAshe
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/06 12:08:36 (permalink)
Aleteh
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hi Aleteh,

Can you please try once more and feel free to email me at  if you should need any further help?

Aleteh

Thanks

I think you had the same issue I had with my browser where it takes you to a plain EVGHA page with no confirmation. I  used chromium edge and it did that to me, i switched to Chrome and I got a summary page that time round - this then showed up in my details page that i have an active step up in progress
bobbler23
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/06 12:15:14 (permalink)
AsheAshe
Aleteh
EVGATech_ChrisB
Hi Aleteh,

Aleteh

Thanks

I think you had the same issue I had with my browser where it takes you to a plain EVGHA page with no confirmation. I  used chromium edge and it did that to me, i switched to Chrome and I got a summary page that time round - this then showed up in my details page that i have an active step up in progress

Thanks for this. I switched from Chrome to Safari and now mine shows up ok and got the confirmation pages
Aleteh
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/06 13:12:49 (permalink)
I finally got my step up ID. Seems there is some heavy redirect issues on the site, 3/4 times you get just a evga splash screen logo thing

LaggyLuke
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/07 02:51:57 (permalink)
Aleteh
[...] I live in Denmark [...]

Sorry for OT (can't PM yet), but did you buy at Proshop or some other shop?
Aleteh
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/07 03:52:15 (permalink)
LaggyLuke
Aleteh
[...] I live in Denmark [...]

Sorry for OT (can't PM yet), but did you buy at Proshop or some other shop?

The original 2070 super i bought from Alternate, cheapest place that had EVGA gpus in stock

Smithyithy
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2020/10/14 11:44:04 (permalink)
I'm a bit confused by this system to be honest guys..

The 3080 FTW3 Ultra that I have (10G-P5-3897-KR) is listed under 'available step-up products' on the support page.

When I go onto my registered product and 'view details', it states 'This product is not available for Step-Up. Please read the terms and conditions of our Step-Up program.'
post edited by Smithyithy - 2020/10/14 14:43:47
EpsilonNL
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: Step Up still not available (EU) 2021/04/21 13:13:48 (permalink)
Alright,

I know this is an older Thread, but I had the same issues.
Now, what it solved for me is the following:

The "Amount" examples are in euro: 299,99 (note, the comma as decimal sign).
The prices of the products to pick from are US notation:  1,935.99 for a 3090 FTW3 for example to show both digit grouping and decimal symbol.

Putting the price in EU notation with comma as decimal sign gave me the redirect to splash screen (without any error).
Putting the price in US notation, forwarded me to the confirmation page.

Price "412,99"  = FAIL
Price "412.99"  = SUCCESS

Note: My regional settings are set to have the notation "1,000.00", even though I live in the Netherlands.

I hope someone with the same problems can find some help in this :).

post edited by EpsilonNL - 2021/04/21 13:15:19

Current card: 3070XC3 Ultra Gaming (EKWB Watercooled)
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile