EVGA

Step up & evga bucks

Author
neodawg
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/25 20:58:03 (permalink)
So I know that you CANNOT use the evga bucks to pay for the step up but my question is if I use them to purchase the original GPU(2060 super as an example) does the overall purchase still qualify for the step up program. The reason I ask is the verbiage says:

The EVGA Step-Up is considered a promotion and cannot be combined with EVGA bucks in any way.

In my over analyzing mind since the original purchase used evga bucks then it doesn’t qualify?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies Related Threads

arestavo
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6916
    • Ribbons : 76
    Re: Step up & evga bucks 2020/09/25 22:22:33 (permalink)
    You have to pay the difference from what you paid (sans sales tax / shipping) and the cost of the card that you are stepping up to.

It's here under the step up program page: https://www.evga.com/support/stepup/

5. EVGA will review your request and you will be approved if you have met the terms and conditions
      1. During this review process, EVGA will compare the price you listed as the purchase price on your submission to the price listed on your proof of purchase. EVGA will adjust the price to match the actual purchase price, including any discounts you received with your order.

So, if you use EVGA bucks on the initial purchase, you'll end up still paying more for the step up. Save those EVGA bucks for something else nice!
    post edited by arestavo - 2020/09/25 22:29:00
    neodawg
    • Total Posts : 5
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Step up & evga bucks 2020/09/26 03:46:29 (permalink)
    Thanks for the clarification! I don’t know how I missed that part.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile