RMA Shipping Label

Author
ahmedshawki
  • Total Posts : 88
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/21 12:55:04 (permalink)
hi guys 

EVGA just responded to my complaint and approved to returned the RMA that I received with defect 

and they send to me this below mail 

my question is they don't attached shipping label to the mail 

should i really ask them again for this label of I can ignore it and just send it without label 

and what exactly i need to write in front of the box if any one can guide me 

Dear XXX,
This message is to confirm that EVGA has approved your RMA request.

Please read the entire instructions carefully or you may void your warranty!

RMA Summary:
----------------------------------------------
This Number is valid for 45 days then it will expire.
RMA NUMBER: XXX
Serial Number: XXXX

Visit http://eu.evga.com/support/openrma.asp for the status of your RMA at any time. It may take up to 24 business hours after signing for the package for it to be marked as received

--------------------------------------------

CONDITION OF PRODUCT / VOID WARRANTY POLICY

Your EVGA product must be free of physical damage or modification. Products received with physical damage (bent CPU socket pins, any damage to the PCB, water damage, etc), missing the original video card or chipset heatsink, or missing the serial number sticker will be returned to the customer or may incur a service charge upon receiving the item.

PACKAGING

1. EVGA requires that you send only the product and NO ACCESSORIES. Do not include Cables, CDs/Games, and Manuals.
2. Motherboards may have contained an optional clip-on motherboard chipset fan ('North Bridge' fan, not the CPU heatsink or fan) which required installation by the user. If so, DO NOT send EVGA this optional motherboard chipset fan. Accessories sent to EVGA will NOT be returned.
3. To protect your product and warranty from shipping damage, you will need to use cushioning material (foam, bubble wrap) and a rigid container such as a cardboard box. EVGA includes anti-static bags and plastic clamshells at point-of-sale with many products which are ideal to use for warranty replacement shipping. Damage caused during transit may invalidate your warranty.

SHIPPING LABEL

1. EVGA does not accept drop-off or will call for RMA.
2. Please use the attached PDF label and affix it to the top of the box to designate the Ship-To and the Return address. This PDF attachment also contains a bar code which is used to check-in your product when received for the fastest processing.
3. If you are not using the attached PDF label, please visibly note the RMA Number on multiple sides of the shipping box with a marker and ship your product to:

EVGA GmbH
Am Haag 8
82166 Graefelfing
Germany
RMA# 5411200420595314

SHIPPING METHOD

1. You are free to use the shipping method and courier of your choice.
2. EVGA recommends you obtain delivery confirmation and a tracking number for your shipment so you have proof of delivery.
3. Insurance is optional and may allow you to file a claim in the event of a lost or damaged shipment.
4. EVGA is not responsible for any local customs charges. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to EVGA, including any import duties.

When we receive the product, it will be processed and your replacement will be shipped back to you within three business days.

If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department at: http://eu.evga.com/Support/support.asp
Or by phone at: 49.89.189.049 11

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile