EVGA

New Eleet X1 v 1.02 doesn't work well

Author
alexvar1
  • Total Posts : 47
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/10 17:47:27 (permalink)
Hi. I have issues with the eleet X1 v1.02 that was released today.

I have a Z490 FTW Motherboard and the new version of eleet X1 is not working as expected:
  • It always try to update the firmware and even if it already updated on the previous run, the message appears randomly when I execute the app.
  • The Led tab is deactivated most of the times. I could set my Led colors only once.
  • On the previous version and this one, if I press the button "Default" the PC is rebooted.
  • Sometimes it generates the log below:

StackTrace: at Z490Lib.Hardware.MCU.Z490Mcu.getSpeed(Int32 cycle, Int32 min, Int32 max, Int32 def)
at Z490Lib.Hardware.MCU.Z490Mcu.GetBreathing(LedZone zone, Byte& brightness, Color& color1, Color& color2, Int32& speed)
at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.Z490LEDCtrl.CreateModel(LedZone zone, LightEffect effect)
at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.Z490LEDCtrl.LoadSetting()
at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.Z490LEDCtrl..ctor(String model)
at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.LEDCreate.CreateLED(String mainboardModel, ILEDCtrl& ctrl)
at Z490Lib.Models.ELeetXCtrl.hardwareAdded(IHardware hardware)
at Z490Lib.Hardware.Computer.Add(IGroup group)
at Z490Lib.Hardware.Computer.Open()
at Z490Lib.Models.ELeetXCtrl.<InitializeAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Z490Lib.Z490LibModule.<OnInitialized>d__3.MoveNext()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Regards!!!!

Alexis Vargas 

1 Reply Related Threads

unscarred785
    • Total Posts : 7
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: New Eleet X1 v 1.02 doesn't work well 2020/09/20 19:58:02 (permalink)
    alexvar1
    Hi. I have issues with the eleet X1 v1.02 that was released today.

I have a Z490 FTW Motherboard and the new version of eleet X1 is not working as expected:
    • It always try to update the firmware and even if it already updated on the previous run, the message appears randomly when I execute the app.
    • The Led tab is deactivated most of the times. I could set my Led colors only once.
    • On the previous version and this one, if I press the button "Default" the PC is rebooted.
    • Sometimes it generates the log below:

StackTrace: at Z490Lib.Hardware.MCU.Z490Mcu.getSpeed(Int32 cycle, Int32 min, Int32 max, Int32 def)
    at Z490Lib.Hardware.MCU.Z490Mcu.GetBreathing(LedZone zone, Byte& brightness, Color& color1, Color& color2, Int32& speed)
    at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.Z490LEDCtrl.CreateModel(LedZone zone, LightEffect effect)
    at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.Z490LEDCtrl.LoadSetting()
    at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.Z490LEDCtrl..ctor(String model)
    at Z490Lib.Models.LEDs.LEDCreate.CreateLED(String mainboardModel, ILEDCtrl& ctrl)
    at Z490Lib.Models.ELeetXCtrl.hardwareAdded(IHardware hardware)
    at Z490Lib.Hardware.Computer.Add(IGroup group)
    at Z490Lib.Hardware.Computer.Open()
    at Z490Lib.Models.ELeetXCtrl.<InitializeAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Z490Lib.Z490LibModule.<OnInitialized>d__3.MoveNext()
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Regards!!!!

I7 8700k, Gigabyte Z370 gaming wifi, Dominator Platinum 16gb, EVGA GTX 1080TI FTW3, Custom loop.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile