EVGA

1080 ti sc2 silver with flickering problem

Author
GRAYGER21212
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/11 10:46:38 (permalink)
the flicker is very annoying and  noticeable in many games like  skyrim,apex legends,league of legends,cod warzone
tried many solution like  changing drivers from old to  new ones it problem  still there,i even went as far as buying a accelero extreme 3 witch drop my temps by alot from stock on the vram power temps all under 65c with my gpu hitting 50c max unde 99% load i  still get this problems  even after such improvement to temps,i change the power supply cables since my unit is modular still persist idk what to do with it anymore my only and last resort is bio flashing even tho dangerous but what other choice i got i see many people with the same problem and no solution i cannot even rma the dam things sucks to have this.

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: 1080 ti sc2 silver with flickering problem 2020/09/11 11:48:48 (permalink)

Basic troubleshooting steps. Windows clean boot, clean driver install, debug mode, etc.

New issue ?

Monitor & settings ?

Cable type used to connect Monitor to GPU ?

OS ?

Nvidia Control Panel - changes you have made ?

Game settings ?

Online games ?

Have access to a second PC to test card ?

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49165
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: 1080 ti sc2 silver with flickering problem 2020/09/11 12:48:08 (permalink)
    Do all the gpu outputs on your gpu cause this issue?
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile