EVGA

Helpful ReplySingle 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
kougar
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3034
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/07 17:50:40 (permalink)
Nereus
Nickel plating and copper and brass are ok together, right? As long as there's no aluminum in there.

Yes, should be fine. I fully agree with Jack that you shouldn't use silver coils in that config though, it will oxidize or tarnish the copper having that many metals in a loop. The copper may still darken a little just from the zinc used in the brass, but that only matters for aesthetics. 

For biocides I personally use a pond algaecide. The active ingredient is DDAC (Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride).

Aluminum should only ever be used in pure aluminum loops.

Have water, will cool. 
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/09 16:09:41 (permalink)
Nereus
GTXJackBauer
Nereus
kougar
Personally I'm against silver coils.... it's adding more (+ a different) metal to the loop, and after it dissolves it's still floating around reacting. As long as metals aren't being mixed you don't need anti-corrosion additives... nickel and copper are generally a safe pairing. But even the small details like barbs and fittings need to be matched.

I understand about the space constraints. Some watercooling radiators are designed to mount external to the case, and others like the Alphacool Eiswand, or the NexXxos, or even the MO-RA3 simply stand externally. My very DIY first cooling loop was a 360 rad that mounted off the back of any tower case, something made by Koolance. Either way it's another option at least. 

Nickel plating and copper and brass are ok together, right? As long as there's no aluminum in there.

Yes, as long as you're not introducing a silver kill coil or silver/copper based biocide to the loop. 

EK has warned about using silver with their nickel plating blocks since it was would to create issues.  The nickel plating started flaking off the block for some.  Mind you this was almost 10 years ago.

Also for warranty reasons, say you were to build a all Corsair loop which I think isn't a bad idea because I feel their lineup is actually nice especially knowing their rads are Black Ice, I would stick with a clear fluid from Corsair.  Just use either the tubing and or RGB LEDs for coloring via iCue.  I'm sure you could build a massive ecosystem with liquid cooling, monitoring and controlling via iCue.

Yeah I've been looking at the Corsair Hydro X gear so I'd go with their fluid as well, but probably a different CPU block, possibly Optimus. I planned out a loop with a 360 and a 240 radiator in series.. with all the fittings etc it comes up to around $800.  ..that's a lot of cash just for cooling, and that's not including the GPU block (I'm assuming I'll get an EVGA Hydro Copper). Sure makes the AiO GPU more attractive lol.

$800 seems a bit high.  I would have thought with all blocks included via Corsair, it would run around $500-$600. I could be mistaken.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/09 22:31:45 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
Nereus
GTXJackBauer
Nereus
kougar
Personally I'm against silver coils.... it's adding more (+ a different) metal to the loop, and after it dissolves it's still floating around reacting. As long as metals aren't being mixed you don't need anti-corrosion additives... nickel and copper are generally a safe pairing. But even the small details like barbs and fittings need to be matched.

I understand about the space constraints. Some watercooling radiators are designed to mount external to the case, and others like the Alphacool Eiswand, or the NexXxos, or even the MO-RA3 simply stand externally. My very DIY first cooling loop was a 360 rad that mounted off the back of any tower case, something made by Koolance. Either way it's another option at least. 

Yes, as long as you're not introducing a silver kill coil or silver/copper based biocide to the loop. 

EK has warned about using silver with their nickel plating blocks since it was would to create issues.  The nickel plating started flaking off the block for some.  Mind you this was almost 10 years ago.

Also for warranty reasons, say you were to build a all Corsair loop which I think isn't a bad idea because I feel their lineup is actually nice especially knowing their rads are Black Ice, I would stick with a clear fluid from Corsair.  Just use either the tubing and or RGB LEDs for coloring via iCue.  I'm sure you could build a massive ecosystem with liquid cooling, monitoring and controlling via iCue.

Yeah I've been looking at the Corsair Hydro X gear so I'd go with their fluid as well, but probably a different CPU block, possibly Optimus. I planned out a loop with a 360 and a 240 radiator in series.. with all the fittings etc it comes up to around $800.  ..that's a lot of cash just for cooling, and that's not including the GPU block (I'm assuming I'll get an EVGA Hydro Copper). Sure makes the AiO GPU more attractive lol.

$800 seems a bit high.  I would have thought with all blocks included via Corsair, it would run around $500-$600. I could be mistaken.

Yeah it does seem high. Planned it out based on this build, except need a couple of additional 90° fittings (rotary adapters) as I would mount the GPU vertically:

Using soft line, start at res/pump in the rear compartment of the case, a compression fitting from there leads to compression fitting + 90° adapter on CPU block, then another 90° adapter + compression fitting from CPU block leads to compression fitting on 240mm radiator on top, then another compression fitting from the 240mm rad leads to compression fitting + 90° adapter on GPU block, then another 90° fitting + compression fitting from GPU block leads to a compression fitting + 45° adapter on 360mm radiator, then a 90° adapter + compression fitting from 360mm rad runs back to the rear of the case to a compression fitting + 90° adapter on the res/pump. That's the loop. Also need another 90° adapter + compression fitting from the pump res for a drainage line which runs to a compression fitting + ball valve and stop cap. Also need a fill port on the res, plus a couple more stop caps on pump/res (the Corsair Hydro X pump/res has a bunch of inlet/outlets). Fill ports and stop gaps are same item there. Using all Corsair Hydro X gear:

res/pump $155
360mm rad (30mm) $70
240mm rad (30mm) $60
compression fittings (12) $81
90° rotary adapters (7) $108
45° rotary adapter (1) $27
ball valve (1) $20
fill port / stop cap (4) $60
soft line (2) $34
coolant (2) $36

That totals $650 not including a CPU block, or sales tax.

CPU block is $80 from Corsair, but I've been considering an Optimus block which is from $119 to $179 for the best one.

so total around $800..   then add NY sales tax is another $130 on top.. so now it's at $930!!!!     ..and then a Hydro Copper 30XX GPU on top of all that... omg.

Maybe I will go with the AiO after all....

post edited by Nereus - 2020/09/09 22:36:52

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

kougar
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/10 03:07:14 (permalink)
The fittings are definitely one of the most expensive things, which is silly given they're so cheap to make. 

Depending on your tubing quality and how you design your tube layout you can build loops without rotary fittings. In most cases you shouldn't need them (I have zero in my rig, the tubing quality is good enough that it handles the bends just fine). Many watercoolers use rotary fittings for convenience or aesthetics though. EK's ZMT is reportedly one the better quality tubing... I use DangerDen's Dreamflex but they stopped making that a decade ago, and DD sadly closed up shop not long after.

Edit: Will add that you shouldn't need to buy that many stop ports, the Corsair Hydro comes with plastic port caps. I recommend having at least one as a spare, but you don't need the rest. There's no end to the sheer amount of fittings you can find, and if you shop around you can probably find cheaper ones or someone that sells what you want in a bulk quantity. So without the rotary and misc plugs that's already almost 200 savings. And nobody should be charging you $20 for a single port plug, it's $3 of metal. Try other watercooling sites!
post edited by kougar - 2020/09/10 03:15:51

Have water, will cool. 
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/10 08:06:40 (permalink)

I used to buy most water cooling stuff through FrozenCPU, not sure how reliable they are these days after the owner apparently went through some sort of drug induced meltdown a few years ago. I used the Corsair site since they had everything in one place, but I'd definitely be using those 30mm radiators. I might be able to avoid a few of the rotary adapters, but not many.. the case is pretty tight for a water build.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

kougar
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/10 13:57:29 (permalink)
Try https://www.titanrig.com/ I've used them before myself and they have the Hydro X combo you wanted. They have a large enough selection you might get that total price down. (I think new sign ups also got a discount code, not sure if that promo is still running)

Guess I should've figured you'd need at least some rotary fittings for your specific setup, wasn't thinking. 

I saw your photo about the front/top radiators conflicting... but it looks like you could make the top mounted rad thicker? Surface area is king regardless of whether one is using air or watercooling and 30mm rads are on the thin side.. as long as it isn't a problem with something else then I'd recommend going thicker on the rad.

Have water, will cool. 
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31001
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/10 14:20:04 (permalink)
To "do the Math to compute heat loads"

TDP & Calculating Delta-T

(excerpts)

First tip: Google is your best friend to help find TDP (Thermal Design Power) of your components to be cooled in your loop.

(CPU watts @load + GPU watts @load + GPU watts @load+ pump watts) x 0.85 = Loop TDP watt estimate

To help calculate a full system TDP, you can download the interactive TDP and radiator estimation sheet (link) I* put together to help you. 
(I*= the Author - from the link)

--------------------------------------
More information in this thread:
Ready to try water cooling. Where to start? Library of links-basics to expert

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/10 17:40:34 (permalink)
Cool GTX
To "do the Math to compute heat loads"
TDP & Calculating Delta-T
(excerpts)
First tip: Google is your best friend to help find TDP (Thermal Design Power) of your components to be cooled in your loop.
(CPU watts @load + GPU watts @load + GPU watts @load+ pump watts) x 0.85 = Loop TDP watt estimate
To help calculate a full system TDP, you can download the interactive TDP and radiator estimation sheet (link) I* put together to help you. 
(I*= the Author - from the link)
 --------------------------------------
More information in this thread:
Ready to try water cooling. Where to start? Library of links-basics to expert

Wow that link is really in-depth, thanks. Downloaded the spreadsheet and used it. Some of the calculation specs are not available so I used best estimate from similar gear or what data I could find on Google. A 360mm radiator alone is not really going to do a good job at all on the system I had in mind, particularly not a 30mm deep radiator - I mean it would work, but I'd still see quite a lot of heat under load, and overclocking would be limited. For the money, I'd be better sticking with the AiO setup (280mm for the CPU, 240mm for the GPU). However, the 360mm + 240mm radiator loop is clearly going to be better (even at 30mm deep), and that's the max configuration I can do in that case anyway. ..just so expensive..

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/10 18:03:57 (permalink)
kougar
Try https://www.titanrig.com/ I've used them before myself and they have the Hydro X combo you wanted. They have a large enough selection you might get that total price down. (I think new sign ups also got a discount code, not sure if that promo is still running)

Guess I should've figured you'd need at least some rotary fittings for your specific setup, wasn't thinking. 

I saw your photo about the front/top radiators conflicting... but it looks like you could make the top mounted rad thicker? Surface area is king regardless of whether one is using air or watercooling and 30mm rads are on the thin side.. as long as it isn't a problem with something else then I'd recommend going thicker on the rad.

Thanks, checked them out, particularly for fittings. They have the Corsair ones there too (same price), and they have some fittings that are marginally cheaper, but not by much - and the very cheapest ones may mean sacrificing quality which is something I definitely don't want play around with for just a couple of dollars savings. Regretting having sold all my silver-plated fittings a few years back - I had a heap of them, whoever I sold them to got a really good deal. 

Oh look, I still have the photo from selling them:

That was from this beast build:

post edited by Nereus - 2020/09/10 18:08:47

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/10 18:29:11 (permalink)
Nereus
GTXJackBauer
Nereus
GTXJackBauer
Nereus
kougar

Yeah it does seem high. Planned it out based on this build, except need a couple of additional 90° fittings (rotary adapters) as I would mount the GPU vertically:

Using soft line, start at res/pump in the rear compartment of the case, a compression fitting from there leads to compression fitting + 90° adapter on CPU block, then another 90° adapter + compression fitting from CPU block leads to compression fitting on 240mm radiator on top, then another compression fitting from the 240mm rad leads to compression fitting + 90° adapter on GPU block, then another 90° fitting + compression fitting from GPU block leads to a compression fitting + 45° adapter on 360mm radiator, then a 90° adapter + compression fitting from 360mm rad runs back to the rear of the case to a compression fitting + 90° adapter on the res/pump. That's the loop. Also need another 90° adapter + compression fitting from the pump res for a drainage line which runs to a compression fitting + ball valve and stop cap. Also need a fill port on the res, plus a couple more stop caps on pump/res (the Corsair Hydro X pump/res has a bunch of inlet/outlets). Fill ports and stop gaps are same item there. Using all Corsair Hydro X gear:

res/pump $155
360mm rad (30mm) $70
240mm rad (30mm) $60
compression fittings (12) $81
90° rotary adapters (7) $108
45° rotary adapter (1) $27
ball valve (1) $20
fill port / stop cap (4) $60
soft line (2) $34
coolant (2) $36

That totals $650 not including a CPU block, or sales tax.

CPU block is $80 from Corsair, but I've been considering an Optimus block which is from $119 to $179 for the best one.

so total around $800..   then add NY sales tax is another $130 on top.. so now it's at $930!!!!     ..and then a Hydro Copper 30XX GPU on top of all that... omg.

Maybe I will go with the AiO after all....

Yup, that's pretty pricey. 

You forgot to add the fans too so another $100+. 

That's why AIOs are a affordable option.  Granted you won't get the delta-T from a custom but if set right, you could inch pretty close to one.

Nereus

Regretting having sold all my silver-plated fittings a few years back - I had a heap of them, whoever I sold them to got a really good deal. 

Oh look, I still have the photo from selling them:

That was from this beast build:

That was one nice build you had there.  

Man that's tough knowing you got rid of the fittings.  That's easily $200+ in the amazing Bitspower.  

I myself use around x13 Silver Bitspower Fittings, x10 Bitspower rotary angled fittings (rotatry cost more), two straight fittings and a few different extenders to get the right height in a few places.  

They are still working strong and look good as new after almost 8-9+ years.  I also have changed their seals once every 3-5 years to be safe.
post edited by GTXJackBauer - 2020/09/10 18:35:25

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
wmmills
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5679
  • Ribbons : 40
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/11 01:37:48 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
 I myself use around x13 Silver Bitspower Fittings, x10 Bitspower rotary angled fittings (rotatry cost more), two straight fittings and a few different extenders to get the right height in a few places.  
They are still working strong and look good as new after almost 8-9+ years.  I also have changed their seals once every 3-5 years to be safe.

Its all in the details,stuff that most would probably overlook. Im sure those seals, after being submerged in fluids for 3-5 years, must end up flaking apart by then when you take them out, no?!? I applaud your diligence, its nice to see.
post edited by wmmills - 2020/09/11 01:40:18

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
 Help Our Vets From K-2!
[link=https://strongholdfreedom
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/11 02:45:05 (permalink)
wmmills
GTXJackBauer

Its all in the details,stuff that most would probably overlook. Im sure those seals, after being submerged in fluids for 3-5 years, must end up flaking apart by then when you take them out, no?!? I applaud your diligence, its nice to see.

Thanks.  They just get feel and look flat over time so I just replace the O-ring to get back that original sealed groove if you will.

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/13 01:06:09 (permalink)
kougar

I just noticed Titan Rig are selling Corsair fittings on Amazon ...for 30% markup.
Corsair $26.99, TitanRig $34.99 for a 2 pack rotary, same for both 90° & 45°, and same again for the gold compression fittings 4 pack, $26.99 vs $36.99 from Titan, but the silver & black compressions are not marked up, which is kind of weird... but on their own website they are not marked up like that.

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10102
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/13 02:48:23 (permalink)
It will be interesting to see just how hot the 3090 gets but I am going to say it's probably going to run pretty warm so a custom loop does seem to be the best way to go.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/09/14 03:20:50 (permalink)
Nereus
kougar

I just noticed Titan Rig are selling Corsair fittings on Amazon ...for 30% markup.
Corsair $26.99, TitanRig $34.99 for a 2 pack rotary, same for both 90° & 45°, and same again for the gold compression fittings 4 pack, $26.99 vs $36.99 from Titan, but the silver & black compressions are not marked up, which is kind of weird... but on their own website they are not marked up like that.

I might have purchased something from them before but can't remember what being a 3rd party reseller but regardless, it must've been MSRP otherwise I would have went somethere else.  They do mark up some of their stuff iirc. 

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/11/06 23:09:13 (permalink)

Almost 2 months later from the last post, and I finally received an email notification for the 3090 FTW3 Ultra, so that is en route and arriving some time this coming week.

I've committed to building a full water loop, even though I'm still a little 'meh' about the time needed building and maintaining it, but it's been ages since I've run a custom loop and the 3090 FTW3 Ultra is certainly a good reason to go for it now rather than later (or never). I'm going with soft tubing - I don't have the time or patience to go with hard tubing, even though the aesthetics are much nicer.

I'll continue with the i9-9900k CPU for now and wait to see how the Intel Rocket Lake CPU looks next year, and purchased an Optimus Signature V2 CPU block from a forum member a couple of weeks ago for it, and earlier today bit the bullet and ordered the Optimus Absolute GPU block for the 3090 FTW3 card. Both blocks are things of beauty, as well as very high performance (and expensive.. ugh).

Decided to try a 2x280mm radiator build so I can maintain a good cool airflow through the case - I'll continue with the 3x120mm intake fans at the front which came with the Corsair 680X case (LL120 RGB fans) and have the 280mm radiators mounted at top and bottom of the case, both as exhaust and push. It's going to be tight, I just hope everything will fit with the GPU mounted vertical and the combo pump/res sitting between the GPU and the motherboard...

I went with mostly Corsair fittings since they are made by Bitspower - everything I'm using is copper/brass and/or nickel. Here's a list of components:

Optimus Signature V2 CPU block
Optimus Absolute GPU block
Corsair Hydro XR5 280mm radiators (x2) - these are actually Corsair branded HardwareLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTS radiators.
Corsair Hydro XD5 Gen 2 pump/reservoir combo
Corsair Hydro X compression fittings (x12)
Corsair Hydro X 45° rotary adapter (x2)
Corsair Hydro X 90° rotary adapter (x4)
Corsair Hydro X fill port
Corsair Hydro X ball valve
Bitspower stop fittings (x3)
EK Quantum torque rotary extender
EK Duraclear 3/8" x 1/2" soft tubing
EK Cryofuel (clear)
bequiet! SilentWings3 140mm PWM high speed fans model BL071 (x4) - these have good static pressure. I use them on my existing CLC280 AiO cooler.

So there it is 'on paper'. The GPU cooler may take a month or more to arrive so that will probably hold things up, but it'll give me time to test and rinse the radiators and eyeball how things will fit (if they fit!).

post edited by Nereus - 2020/11/06 23:12:26

xxDarkxx
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 135
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/11/07 07:32:18 (permalink)
just build out the custom loop you will be so satisfied once it's complete.

You will be so much more satisfied if you can at least run a another 240mm with a 360mm especially if your overclocking these cards. 
The 3090ftw3 has a massive TDP and that 9900k runs hot.

Personally running a view 91 case which is on the massive side of things but it allows me space to easily fit 3 x 420mm rads and even 2 large reservoirs. cuz I'm silly like that but my temps and performance will be phenomenal plus i get to run the fans on low.

With only a 360mm, you will need to run you fans on high all the time which takes away one of the main benefits of watercooling....and thats noise

Furthermore, dont bother with a thick radiator unless you plan to do a push/pull but you need a ton of space for that which apparently you dont have in your current case.

Edit: sorry i didnt realize how old the thread was. Just saw your final post now. The cpu block is excellent i have the optimums one as well you will love it
2x280 is a good choice!
Also good choice on soft tubing for first loop. When i did my first loop i went straight to hard tubing and it was a nightmare. You will find things are very easy with the soft tubbing.
Congrats
post edited by xxDarkxx - 2020/11/07 07:38:32
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/11/09 20:36:41 (permalink)

No worries. Not my first loop, I just don't have the time or patience (or heat gun etc.) to deal with hard tubing.

Here's one of my first full loops from nearly 10 years ago - a couple of GTX 480 FTW Hydro Copper cards. It was an absolute beast at the time.  :)

post edited by Nereus - 2020/11/09 20:39:35

ivanson13
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Single 360 radiator enough for an i9-9900k + RTX 3090 GPU? 2020/11/19 13:11:54 (permalink)
The formula is 120 mm of rad per component. If you are cooling a cpu and the vram on the mobo thats 240mm.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile