EVGA

Lian Li's budget-friendly LANCOOL 215 offers PC builders a lot of airflow for $69.99

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/07/01 11:33:40 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/lian_li_s_budget-friendly_lancool_215_offers_pc_builders_a_lot_of_airflow_for_69_99/1

Earlier today, Lian Li revealed its upcoming LANCOOL 215 enclosure. This affordable $69.99 offering is due to ship in August 2020, offering users support for ATX and EATX motherboards, liquid cooling and ARGB (Addressable RGB) lighting out of the box.   

In its stock configuration, the LANCOOL 215 offers users dual ARGB 200mm front fans, which intake air from a ventilated front panel to deliver PC builders a lot of airflow. At the rear of the enclosure, a non-RGB 120mm fan is included as an exhaust. This configuration gives users of this chassis three fans out of the box. Not bad for such an affordable PC case. 

On the left side of the enclosure, the LANCOOL 215 features a large tempered glass side panel, which can be easily removed to allow users to replace their system components when required. The LANCOOL 215 can also support a 360mm at the front of the enclosure and a 280mm at the top of the chassis. This compatibility makes this case highly compatible with liquid cooling setups. 

At the base of the chassis, the LANCOOL 215 features an ARGB illuminated Lian Li logo, which adds some extra flair to this affordable PC chassis. The Lian Li LANCOOL 215 also features a full PSU shroud to help enable tidy cable management within the case. 

I never thought Lian-Li would enter the budget market but I suppose all of the major PC case makers are doing this.

As mentioned before, Lian Li fans can expect this chassis to release in August for $69.99 in the US. At this time, the LANCOOL 215's pricing is unknown. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Lian Li's budget-friendly LANCOOL 215 offers PC builders a lot of airflow for $69.99 2020/07/13 09:47:04 (permalink)
    nice that eatx will fit

nice looking low cost case

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile