VF Curve Tuner

Author
bleble6300
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/06/18 05:43:15 (permalink)
Hi
I setup my setting to VF Curve Tuner and some games crash for me, then my setting just rest, when I click  load the setting don't load. Is there a FIX for this, that the setting reset and I must manual set it again. Is there a save for VF Curve Tuner? Or maybe a save file or modified file?

5 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: VF Curve Tuner 2020/06/18 06:08:27 (permalink)
    You need to save the settings to one of the "Profile numbers" & there are two boxes you need to check to make the last settings used load on reboot

To Save your changes to profile Number:  Make Edit (change value) --> Next left click "Apply Button" --> then left click the profile number (0-9) --> Last left click the "Save Button"

You need to select - Both of these:
         1) "Start on with OS"
         2) "Apply previous settings on load"

WARNING:  when trying to Find your best OC, Do Not select the "apply previous settings on load" --> if its an unstable setting you do not want these to load and crash your Rig on restart ---- right

then click:  Apply & then Save  (these are needed to save changes to a profile, cant remember if its need to save the auto start, have not changed mine in months)

Attached Image(s)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

bleble6300
    Re: VF Curve Tuner 2020/06/18 06:35:45 (permalink)
    LOL, I know how to save... 
    The VF Curve Tuner just don't save... fan Curve and OC settings are save and I can load them, but not VF Curve Tuner... 
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: VF Curve Tuner 2020/06/18 06:44:57 (permalink)
    bleble6300
    Hi
    I setup my setting to VF Curve Tuner and some games crash for me, then my setting just rest, when I click  load the setting don't load. Is there a FIX for this, that the setting reset and I must manual set it again. Is there a save for VF Curve Tuner? Or maybe a save file or modified file?

bleble6300
    LOL, I know how to save... 
    The VF Curve Tuner just don't save... fan Curve and OC settings are save and I can load them, but not VF Curve Tuner... 

OK - that was not mention in your OP

Which version of X1 are you using ?

What have you tried ?

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

bleble6300
    Re: VF Curve Tuner 2020/06/18 13:52:23 (permalink)
    X1 1.0.6.0

Setup my VF Curve Tuner, click Apply, click Save to profile 0... work fine... till the random game crash (setting is reset), then lunch the X1 see that it reset, click load... don't work.
    pmarella2
    Re: VF Curve Tuner 2021/07/16 10:45:05 (permalink)
    Bumping this, the VF Curve Tuner doesn't save properly. It will randomly move some points up or down, messing up my voltage setting

Is there a file that any found that you can manually set each of these point on the curve? (there has to be a file where the settings are saved) I found some setting files that I looked into but couldn't find the voltage curve settings within those files.

Anyone know a fix? I don't want to switch to Afterburner because my fan curves will not work.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile