EVGA

Nu Audio sound effects stopped working randomly, any ideas why?

Author
Ruin914
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/06/11 17:18:28 (permalink)
So I've been using the EVGA Nu Audio card for a few days now with my Sennheiser HD599's, and after some equalizer tweaking, I absolutely LOVE the way they sound. Unfortunately, all of the sound effects no longer work. I liked turning on surround for when I play certain games, such as CS:GO, and for some songs I liked to turn on reverb with the studio setting. As of right now, turning either of those settings on or off has absolutely no effect on the audio. I also noticed that the quick equalizer settings, such as bass boost, voice clarity, and treble boost don't change the way it sounds either when it used to just a couple of days ago. I tried uninstalling everything EVGA related and reinstalling the drivers. I tried installing older versions of the software, I tried updating my BIOS, using different headphones, and restoring my computer to before a Windows update that I suspected might have been the culprit since I *think* the problems started to occur sometime after the update. I also tried uninstalling all on-board audio from my motherboard. Nothing seems to fix the issue. Has anyone else had this particular issue? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile