EVGA

Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card

Author
dumberdumber
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/04/05 07:23:25 (permalink)
I downloaded the latest Evga precision X1, and it doesn't have a LED session for my graphic card.
The LED light for my graphic doesn't work as well, but it worked before...
I tried to turn on the LED Sync, but there was no option to select my graphic.

If anyone had faced the same problem before, please leave a comment =)
Thanks, and happy quarantine time!

Attached Image(s)

7 Replies Related Threads

sparetimepc
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2413
    • Ribbons : 27
    Re: Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card 2020/04/05 09:11:36 (permalink)
    Looks like you need to reboot your pc and or reinstall your PX1 software as only 2 fans are showing up instead of 3. 

tdkid1
    • Total Posts : 81
    Re: Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card 2020/04/06 06:33:56 (permalink)
    dumberdumber
    I downloaded the latest Evga precision X1, and it doesn't have a LED session for my graphic card.
    The LED light for my graphic doesn't work as well, but it worked before...
    I tried to turn on the LED Sync, but there was no option to select my graphic.

If anyone had faced the same problem before, please leave a comment =)
    Thanks, and happy quarantine time!

you might have to remove and then reinstall the GPU and then redownload the drivers for it.

a good teacher will not give you the answer you seek, they will help you learn as to why you had that problem and will guide you to the solution that works for it so you can pass the knowledge on.

Associate Code: RJVGCE38ZNYRH45

Rewards Program Code is: ISWBJCPO8X
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30991
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card 2020/04/06 07:37:10 (permalink)
    Did you allow all the other updates to be applied when you installed the software ?

Turn Windows 10 Fast Startup OFF, when upgrading drivers, firmware or hardware

Windows Central - How to disable Windows 10 fast startup (and why you'd want to)

How-to Geek The Pros and Cons of Windows 10’s “Fast Startup” Mode

Try a Full power down of your Rig:  Unplug AC power to Everything (PSU, monitor, USB hub, printer ...)

Then hold start button 20 sec to drain capacitors in the PC

Plug it all back in & Boot

FAQ - How Do I Troubleshoot Precision X1 Issues?

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

dumberdumber
    Re: Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card 2020/04/06 11:58:20 (permalink)
    I had tried to reinstall and restart my PC, but none of them works, but what was interesting is that yesterday, at some point, I started the X1, and it said to me, I need to upgrade something, once it finished, my graphic card's light was on, there was a LED session on the top of the X1. (as normal)

However, today, all the problems still exist =|

But thanks anyway!

dumberdumber
    Re: Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card 2020/04/06 11:59:38 (permalink)
    Ya, I think it might be the connection problem as well.
    I will do it tonight.

dumberdumber
    Re: Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card 2020/04/06 12:01:01 (permalink)
    I didn't check that before...
    I will take a look for that, and see if it can be fixed, thank you!
    sparetimepc
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2413
    • Ribbons : 27
    Re: Evga precision X1 doesn't have the LED session, not lights for graphic card 2020/04/06 13:30:47 (permalink)
    dumberdumber
    I had tried to reinstall and restart my PC, but none of them works, but what was interesting is that yesterday, at some point, I started the X1, and it said to me, I need to upgrade something, once it finished, my graphic card's light was on, there was a LED session on the top of the X1. (as normal)

However, today, all the problems still exist =|

But thanks anyway!

Sounds like you had a firmware update issue, try and reflash the firmware by opening the newest version of px1, then in the lower right corner click the little circle by the version, then it will open a window with your bios and firmware version, if it shows an update link then click that and a folder should open with firmware files in it, then pick the newest firmware for your card which is i believe the E202_F976 file.  Make sure you have any antivirus or firewall programs off that might interfere with it though. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile