Montech Releases New High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102231
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/03/26 08:27:00 (permalink)
https://www.eteknix.com/montech-launches-its-new-high-performance-air-x-argb-case/

Montech, an enthusiast Gaming PC Case, Power and Cooling solutions brand based in Taiwan introduces the new Air X ARGB Compact ATX PC Case from their best selling Air series. The Air X ARGB features a full metallic Diamond Mesh front air intake for maximum air intake, and a full 6 port ARGB fan controller! The ARGB fan controller uses 4 Pin fan connectors and 3 Pin ARGB lighting control, instead of the near obsolete Molex connectors found on other cases. Right out of the box the ARGB fan controller with two 200 mm ARGB front fans and one 120 mm ARGB fan, delivering both maximum air intake area for incredible cooling performance and the aesthetics to match. Coming in two colors - black and white, the Air X ARGB also features full glass side panel, full support for 240/280/360 mm liquid cooling making it one of the best options for its price point!

The Air X ARGB features a total of three ARGB fans that can be fully customized and controlled by ARGB compatible mainboards (5 V 3 Pin). And in the case where no ARGB compatible board is present the Air X ARGB comes with it's very own ARGB Fan Controller. Compared to other cases which normally only packs a Molex based standard fan controller, the Air X ARGB Fan Controller follows modern PC component design and features the higher-end 4 Pin Fan Connector and 3 Pin ARGB Connector. The ARGB Fan Controller is capable of controlling a total of 6 sets of ARGB Fans, or 6 (5 V 3Pin) ARGB devices and 6 4 pin case fans. All three of the included ARGB fans (2x 200 mm and 1x 120 mm) come pre-connected to the ARGB Fan Controller, easily controlled by the front panel lighting control button.

For cooling performance the Air X ARGB's two large 200 mm ARGB Fans and large area Diamond Mesh front and back 120 mm ARGB output fans create maximum airflow for your PC. Fine Mesh dust screens for the front Diamond Mesh, and magnetic top and bottom vent screens provide excellent dust resistance. The front panel does not have any connecting wires thus can be easily removed and cleaned.

Unlike traditional glass side panels that need to drill holes into the four corners of the panel, the Air X ARGB uses an intuitive sliding mechanism that eliminates the need for mounting holes. Without drilling holes and with a metallic frame for the glass panel, allow it to both maintain structural strength and improves safety for the Air X ARGB's glass panel. Included in the Air X ARGB is also Montech's standard cable management loops and cable tie accessories, together with a large back panel clearance area makes the Air X ARGB a breeze to work in.

Targeted at $72.99 USD (-Tax) for the Air X ARGB White and $69.99 USD for the Air X ARGB Black, the Air X ARGB series continues the highly competitive value and performance of Montech's Air Series. Delivery the best of cooling performance, design and value for it's price point. The Air X ARGB will be releasing globally in April of 2020.

I'm not liking the front design but at a price of only 73 dollars I believe you are getting your moneys worth. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

6 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10098
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Montech Releases New High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case 2020/03/26 10:02:15 (permalink)
    It's not a bad looking case for the price. Just kind of odd how that side window and front have a corner you normally don't see on a case. Looks like the side and front stick out like an inch from the case.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30963
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Montech Releases New High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case 2020/03/26 13:40:50 (permalink)
    definitely a budget friendly price ... interesting design & E-ATX sized MB

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Montech Releases New High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case 2020/03/26 15:06:43 (permalink)
    I want a red one ty for my red team hardware ye😼

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    montech_global
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Montech Releases New High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case 2020/06/15 01:39:34 (permalink)
    Hi this is Montech!
    Our new case the Air X ARGB Pc chassis has just arrived. So here's a product release message. If this is inappropriate here please let me know I'll remove it. 
    If there's any questions about our product just ask!

Montech’s High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case Now Available!

After first announced in April 2020, Montech’s much awaited Air X ARGB ready compact ATX PC case is now available on the market! The Air X ARGB features a full length Diamond Mesh front air intake for maximum air intake, and full 6 port ARGB fan controller all for the competitive price of $79.99 USD (-Tax) for the Air X ARGB White and $75.99 (-Tax) USD for the Air X ARGB Black. The Air X ARGB PC case is available now at Newegg.com, Amazon.com and select retailers world wide! Follow the links below for more information!

Product Pages:

Buy Now:
    Amazon.com

Newegg.com

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102231
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Montech Releases New High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case 2020/06/15 05:04:08 (permalink)
    Newegg says arrival for the item is from 19 June to 24 June

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

montech_global
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Montech Releases New High Performance Air X ARGB PC Case 2020/06/15 08:40:01 (permalink)
    Hello EVGA forums!
    The stock has just arrived in their(Newegg's) warehouse with Amazon to follow suit close to June 20th. It should be available ASAP.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile