EVGA

Samurai Shodown coming to PC seemingly exclusively via the Epic Store this Spring

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/03/23 23:44:48 (permalink)
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/mar/23/samurai-shodown-coming-pc-seemingly-exclusively-epic-store-spring/

As of right now, Samurai Shodown (initially released in June 2019) is currently available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, and Nintendo Switch. Evidently, Samurai Shodown will be coming to the PC.

At this moment, Samurai Shodown's listing can be found on the Epic Games Store page. Being that there currently isn't a Steam page for the game, this seems to imply that it will be exclusively available via the Epic Games launcher.

This decision comes across as particularly interesting since it was previously reported that SNK director Nobuyuki Kuroki refused an exclusivity deal with an unknown company to bring Samurai Shodown to the PC according to Only Single Player. The minimum requirements listed are a Windows 7 operating system, an Intel Core i5, 8 GB of memory, 35 GB of storage space, DirectX11 installed, and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB graphics card. For optimal performance, however, it's recommended that you have Windows 10, an Intel Core i7, 16 GB of memory, 35 GB of storage space, DirectX11 installed, and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB graphics card.
Samurai Shodown will be available via the Epic Games Store in Spring 2020.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Samurai Shodown coming to PC seemingly exclusively via the Epic Store this Spring 2020/03/24 03:41:28 (permalink)
    Samurai Shodown has been a great fighting game since it started and the new one shows a deep system that should be a good addition to lineup of fighters on the PC. I put in a lot of quarters at the local arcade playing the original arcade game.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile