Nu Audio Card bleeding sound

Author
sneak_king18
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/02/26 06:35:14 (permalink)
Hey folks!
I am having an issue, and wondered if anybody could possibly help me trouble shoot this info.

The issue is when i have a Mic and headphone connected to the nu audio card, The people I am communicating with online can hear the audio that is being sent to my headphones. I have explored the audio settings after some forum reading and it hasnt solved the problem. Doesnt matter the voice chat program, and doesnt matter the audio source...games, youtube, music, etc. its also not audio being picked up from the Mic. I can mute the Mic funtion, and they still hear. Info i can list about accessories and card...

-Card is installed into a pci 16 slot. did not have a small pci slot available at the time of install, but i could rearrange and put it into a smaller PCI slot.
-i have a pair of Sony XMB1000 headphones that do not have a microphone built into cord. I bought a aftermarket "boom Mic Pro" and had that plugged into the quarter inch female to 3.5 aux and mic in on the back of the card. the line from the headphone hit a small splitter right before going to the quarter inch and mic in.
-I have a pair of Sennheiser "gaming" headphones that have a mic built onto it, and can be muted and unmuted by mic boom position. I have this one plugged into my front case headphone in/mic in ports that run to the audio card by that line that connects to the side of it (forgive me, cant remember the name of this one). same issue with these headphones, and they are hitting a different port and hitting the card from a different line. 
- When im gaming im usually running the sample rate at 24 bit 44100. when im solo listening to music ill adjust the sample rate sometimes.
Im open to going the route of using a USB option to hopefully prevent this from happening. I know its a pain for my buddies on the other end of chat.

Any ideas?

-Ive preferred using the sony headphones cause the audio is much better. im an audio noob and any advice or tips on what could be going on here are greatly appreciated. just looking to fix the problem.

1 Reply Related Threads

pinster
    • Total Posts : 11
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Nu Audio Card bleeding sound 2020/05/03 21:38:13 (permalink)
    Hey there

Did you ever find a fix for this ? , Because I'm having the same issue. :(
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile