DeepCool Rolls Out MATREXX 30 SI, Minimalist M-ATX Case

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102278
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/02/20 09:58:03 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/264035/deepcool-rolls-out-matrexx-30-si-minimalist-m-atx-case

DeepCool today rolled out the MATREXX 30 SI, a sober-looking minimalist Micro-ATX case for those who don't like to stare at the innards of a computer. Its design is characterized with opaque black steel side panels, an all-black interior, and a ridged front design that has slits between the ridges that serve as the front intake. The front-panel I/O is located at the top of this panel.

Inside, you get room for a Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard, a conventional ATX power supply, and plenty of storage options - two 5.25-inch bays, from which one is external; three 3.5-inch bays, and two additional 2.5-inch mounts. Behind the motherboard tray is 1.5 cm of crawlspace to route cables through. The main chamber offers clearance for graphics cards up to 25 cm in length, and CPU coolers up to 15.1 cm in height. Cooling options include one 120 mm front intake, and a 120 mm rear exhaust, from which the exhaust fan comes pre-installed. Front-panel connectivity includes a pair of USB ports and HDA jacks. We expect this case to be priced around $30.

I suppose if you don't like to look at your build this is the PC case for you. You can't really say too much bad about it for 30 dollars. I can think of maybe one advantage and that would be if you use this case for a PC build for small children. It would be more difficult to open the case and stick their fingers inside. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30991
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: DeepCool Rolls Out MATREXX 30 SI, Minimalist M-ATX Case 2020/02/20 10:11:15 (permalink)
    Cheap & possible media server -- no LEDs to distract in a dark room

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: DeepCool Rolls Out MATREXX 30 SI, Minimalist M-ATX Case 2020/02/20 12:58:53 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Cheap & possible media server -- no LEDs to distract in a dark room

I agree that it has a nice look to it next to one's TV/TV stand/Amps, etc. 

I'm wondering, how do you guys control your media servers?  Via Wireless Keyboards and mice?

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile