AnsweredHot!RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply

Author
zeronixpt
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/10/10 06:57:26 (permalink)
Hi all,

I Returned an new Dead on arrival, 750GQ power supply.

This week i received the evga 750GQ from rma: 5411190912073639.

I tested in my pc and i got no power on, after this I tested with my power supply tester and he confirms the unlikely problem, again.

I taked some photos of an Apparently used power supply. Come with scratches too:

Now what i  should do? Im really disapointed, i payed for the transport to germany, for nothing..

Now i contacted again evga support, and they say that i have to send it again.. I will have to pay something like 76 euros to DHL to return it.. when new cost aproximaly 100 euros. They said after that will cover the shipping cost.. but i doesn t have this money now.. I suggest they  can colect the item from my house or finding some alternative solution..but they refuse that.

What are your opinions on this case?

Regards and have an good day
post edited by zeronixpt - 2019/10/10 15:29:09

Attached Image(s)

EVGATech_AdamB
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1930
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2019/10/10 09:25:26 (permalink)
Hello zeronixpt! I see that you contacted our EU team and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your replacement. They were able to get an RMA ticket started for you so you can submit another RMA request. To do this, login to your member account at EU.EVGA.com (make sure you are visiting the EU website) and then follow the link here: https://eu.evga.com/support/rma.asp. Continue through the forms and be sure to click "Submit RMA Information" at the end. Please go ahead and submit your RMA and I will reach out to our EU team to see if they can assist with shipping in any way.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2019/10/10 13:39:10 (permalink)
Zeronixpt,

I removed the top image that showed your serial number. Just wanted you to know why I edited your post.
zeronixpt
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2019/10/10 15:29:53 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
Zeronixpt,

I removed the top image that showed your serial number. Just wanted you to know why I edited your post.

Thanks i edited too :)
zeronixpt
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2019/10/10 15:46:56 (permalink)
EVGATech_AdamB
Hello zeronixpt! I see that you contacted our EU team and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your replacement. They were able to get an RMA ticket started for you so you can submit another RMA request. To do this, login to your member account at EU.EVGA.com (make sure you are visiting the EU website) and then follow the link here: . Continue through the forms and be sure to click "Submit RMA Information" at the end. Please go ahead and submit your RMA and I will reach out to our EU team to see if they can assist with shipping in any way.

Hi,
Thanks for help,
I think they can´t assist me in shipping:

"
Hello Jose,

thank you for your new mail.

With feedback of the supervisor,
we are offering you, the reimbursement of the shipping costs for the new RMA.

But this is only possible, when the standard shipment, or standard shipment with insurance option is pulled
and a shipping bill exist, which can be send afterwards to us, that we can forward it to our accounting team.

Please proceed with the restart of the RMA-Service,
that we can fix the PSU for you.

Furthermore, as soon the RMA is started, please send us afterwards, the copy of the shipping bill and your bank details
that we can proceed quick with the process.

If you have any further question, feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,

Manuel - EVGA Customer Support"

But like i said, i will not pay 76 euros for shipping this.. with the risk of receiving another defective one..

I will take the loss, but evga never again..

Regards
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2019/10/18 23:12:23 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby zeronixpt 2019/10/19 11:42:49
I had similar issue with my rma replacement for EVGA Supernova GS 650w. I had random shutdowns, sometimes my computer would not boot up and later on i got horrible static/electric noise out of the psu and just wrapped it up and shipped back to EVGA. 

Hopefully the next replacement will do the job, already paid shipping costs worth new PSU.
zeronixpt
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2019/10/19 11:45:52 (permalink)
Hi Wolf,

Never happened to me, and i have a lot of evga things :)

But in this situation, in first time i give the benefit of the doubt, but receive an 2nd one defective, and scratched is disrespectful;

In this situation, i think EVGA should send me an new one power supply, and after that i can send to them this defective one.

Regards
post edited by zeronixpt - 2019/12/15 09:20:33
nicegab
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2019/12/15 12:39:00 (permalink)
we are going to open a club I think .... here 3 out of service power supply ...

forums.evga.com/850GQ-2-rma-and-still-does-not-work-m3011687.aspx

good job EVGA.....
post edited by nicegab - 2019/12/15 12:40:32
Piticli
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: RMA Returned me an Damaged Power Supply 2023/10/31 03:49:21 (permalink)
It is called customer fatigue. EVGA is well known to do this. I am an EVGA victim too. They sent me a power supply that died a few hours later after install. Then I ask for another replacement and they say they will ship new cables since the power supply was tested blah blah blah. They know you can't go too long without a power supply or a GPU, so they purposedly send you defective units so you give up, plain and simple. There are people with multiple replacements all defective. No coincidence...
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile