EVGA

Worries PCI-e on sound card Creative, it will be the same on an EVGA?

Author
Parinta
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/12/08 09:13:04 (permalink)
Hello,
Here I have a Creative AE-5 who is suffering from a strange noise. This noise is amplified when the graphics card is charging. So I think there is a concern for shielding the sound card. I would like to know if on the EVGA it will be the same or not?
I already made a change of the creative, I also did a test with another graphics card but nothing works.
So I'm looking for an equivalent internally or externally but for now I do not find my happiness.

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies Related Threads

LagunaHunter
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re: Worries PCI-e on sound card Creative, it will be the same on an EVGA? 2019/12/09 02:35:15 (permalink)
    Personal i got the EVGA Nu Audio in my PCI-e next to my GPU that is a GTX1080TI founders version.
    I got no strange noise what so ever with it, but i hear that the nvidia 2000 series are more to output some EM inside the case then previous GPUs.
    When i was looking this summer to buy a new sound card i came across that problem on lots of other forums and its well known.
    The Evga Nu Audio does come with a "Noise Reduction" option in the control panel, it says (The Static Noise Suppression removes the static noises like the ones coming from your computer fans) maybe that would help, dont know. I personally never use it, its Off on my side and it works without it no problem.
    There is a other option that is coming soon from EVGA, a updated version of the Nu audio with a back plate shielding, the EVGA Nu Audio Pro.
    Parinta
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Worries PCI-e on sound card Creative, it will be the same on an EVGA? 2019/12/09 06:45:50 (permalink)
    OK thank you.
    I'm waiting to see the price for the pro version. The easiest thing would be that it comes out an external version. I do not understand for it is still not announced.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile