Steam Autumn Sale is Live - Even More Games on sale Than Previous Editions

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/11/27 12:23:02 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/261583/steam-autumn-sale-is-live-even-more-games-on-sale-than-previous-editions

Steam may be losing some luster in the digital game distribution arena with the quantity and quality of heavy players that have appeared since its inception - I'm looking at GOG and the EPIC Games Store especially. However, Steam continues to be the service that offers the largest library of purchasable titles. As such, if you don't have a backlog of games to play already (don't lie, you do have them, but we won't judge if you buy some more), now is the time to make the jump.

The biggest discount percentage I've seen, so far, is that for Rise of the Tomb Raider, which cuts a total of 85% from its listing price. Discounts range from 20% through to that (apparent) ceiling, with franchises such as the Dark Souls Series (Dark Souls 3 for $15 (75% off), Dark Souls 2 for $9.99 (75% off), and Dark Souls Remastered going for $23.99 (40% off). The Dishonored franchise also sees massive cuts from their list prices, at 70% for the original and 75% for Dishonored 2 and its Death of the Outsider expansion (how I love these games). The Master Chief Collection, however, isn't on sale - it's still in pre order, you know how it is. But maybe one of these days you'll get that one (though it already is a steal at its launch price for the quality of games you're getting). Go on, feast your eyes and murder your wallet. We're cheering for you.

Looks like another great Steam sale. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

3 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30978
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Steam Autumn Sale is Live - Even More Games on sale Than Previous Editions 2019/11/27 12:26:37 (permalink)
    Worth checking it out with 40% -75% discounts ... if Steam is your thing

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Steam Autumn Sale is Live - Even More Games on sale Than Previous Editions 2019/11/27 14:31:41 (permalink)
    I still buy more games on Steam than any other store. Steam still has the largest selection of quality games. However, I do like the fact that there is more competition in the PC market. GOG has been doing some pretty great things with Galaxy 2.0, making it so that the store where I buy games is less important than the actual game and price of the game. Steam had a corner on the market because of the quality of the Steam launcher and large selection of titles. Now, with GOG 2.0, the only thing that will draw me to a store are the games themselves. 
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Steam Autumn Sale is Live - Even More Games on sale Than Previous Editions 2019/12/02 20:41:56 (permalink)

When is the end of that sale date?

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile