Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play this weekend

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/11/23 00:40:08 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/warhammer_vermintide_2_is_free_to_play_this_weekend/1

This weekend, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 from Fatshark games is available to play for free, and during this time the full game and its DLC will be available at a discounted price. Free to play on Steam this weekend

This free weekend will end on Sunday, November 24th at 6 PM GMT, which means that gamers have three full days to play Vermintide 2 before they commit to purchasing it. The game will be available with a 75% discount until Monday, November 25th, and the game's DLC will be available with discounts of between 33% and 75%. 

Owners of Vermintide's DLC content can invite players to join their games regardless of whether or not they also own the DLC. This means that all owners of the game could conceivably play all of the game's content, assuming they play with DLC-owning friends. The game's Winds of Magic expansion also adds the Beastmen faction to the game, alongside the DLC's titular Winds of Magic game mode.  

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

4 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31001
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play this weekend 2019/11/23 10:46:22 (permalink)
    nice test drive

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play this weekend 2019/11/23 11:00:49 (permalink)
    The free weekend is nice and works really well with a deep discount on the game. At under $10 I could see people just being interested enough to pick up the game but at least the demo helps put others at ease knowing that they will like it.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

fergusonll
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1686
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play this weekend 2019/11/23 11:59:33 (permalink)
    Was initially on the fence when this came out, then forgot about it, at this price can't resist trying. 
    chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play this weekend 2019/11/23 12:13:59 (permalink)
    The game is really good actually. I played 177 hours to date of this game. Winds of Magic brought the quality of the game down though. Just look at the Steam reviews for Winds of Magic, "mostly negative". I also haven't played since they have been rolling out updates since Winds of Magic, but I hear that they have been making the game worse since then. When the game released, it was like a much more advanced L4D2. The game was really addicting and fun to play.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile