EVGA

NU Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.2 (Win10) [Fixes Nahimic and Volume crackling issues]

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
CyberPunk71
  • Total Posts : 17
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: NU Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.2 (Win10) [Fixes Nahimic and Volume crackling issues] 2020/04/22 02:19:40 (permalink)
Thanks LeeM,

I have done as you suggested, re-installed driver without the Nahimic API and this has fixed the issue, hopefully in future releases this problem will get ironed out, thanks again for the help 
jasoncodispoti
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 628
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: NU Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.2 (Win10) [Fixes Nahimic and Volume crackling issues] 2020/04/22 07:48:07 (permalink)
Dear EVGA, 

If you look around on the forums here their clearly appears to be a commonality between the NU Audio card not working or having issues and the Nahimic software. Overall EVGA products are not cheap and they dont really come with a lot of thrills, but I purchase your hardware because it well... works. I like that you guys dont focus on silly things like RGB, elaborate BIOS software, hardware monitoring, etc. You supply rock solid hardware and great customer support for RGB and hardware monitoring I can go to a third party which I am happy with doing. My whole point is that this Nahimic software just does not make since it would be like you guys making a new DARK motherboard and filling it up with RGB!? I feel that most people that are spending this much money on an audio card in the first place dont want software manipulating the audio anyway. 

My suggestion for EVGA, cut ties with Nahimic IMO they are hurting the reputation of the NU Audio card and they are hurting EVGA's reputation. 

My suggestion for users, dont install the Nahimic software. If you are looking for software to give you more control over your audio than go check out Voice Meeter, great software that works very well with the NU Audio card. (also its free)

Just something to think about...   
post edited by jasoncodispoti - 2020/04/22 08:04:50

Intel Core i7-9800x | EVGA X299 Dark| EVGA RTX 2080ti FTW3 Ultra HydroCopper | 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | EKWB Liquid Cooled Loop | Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2

Introspector
  • Total Posts : 41
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: NU Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.2 (Win10) [Fixes Nahimic and Volume crackling issues] 2020/04/22 07:53:30 (permalink)
jasoncodispoti
I feel that most people that are spending this much money on an audio card int he first place dont want software manipulating the audio anyway. 

My suggestion for EVGA, cut ties with Nahimic IMO they are hurting the reputation of the NU Audio card and they are hurting EVGA's reputation. 

My suggestion for users, dont install the Nahimic software. If you are looking for software to give you more control over your audio than go check out Voice Meeter, great software that works very well with the NU Audio card. (also its free)

Just something to think about...   

I totally agree!

Affiliate Code: LC6C702HKL
EVGA_Lee
  • Total Posts : 4247
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: NU Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.2 (Win10) [Fixes Nahimic and Volume crackling issues] 2020/04/22 09:17:10 (permalink)
CyberPunk71
Thanks LeeM,

I have done as you suggested, re-installed driver without the Nahimic API and this has fixed the issue, hopefully in future releases this problem will get ironed out, thanks again for the help 

It's specifically an issue with BF1 and BFV.  One of our moderators reported it a while ago.  Still waiting to hear back from our audio team on this one.
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile