Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/11/14 09:16:28 (permalink)
https://www.fjoddes.net/index.php/pr-sharkoon-announces-the-rev200-case/

Sharkoon Technologies is an international supplier of PC components and peripherals, offering performance at a reasonable price. Now, with the REV200, Sharkoon introduces a real revolution in midi ATX towers. Compared to conventional models, the well thought out construction of the case allows the mainboard to be rotated 90 degrees and the remaining hardware to be installed vertically. This provides an easy and a particularly striking presentation of the components. In addition, the five pre-installed 120-millimeter RGB fans provide the necessary airflow as well as the appropriate illumination to set the scene for the hardware. The cable compartment under the top panel and the multi-functional tunnel on the underside both ensure an especially tidy appearance.

The Sharkoon REV200 is now available at the manufacturer's suggested price of 99.99 euros.

The price isn't too bad, but I have seen cases at lower cost with more to offer. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Sharkoon Announces the REV200 Case 2019/11/14 10:06:45 (permalink)
    Looks nice enough, what kind of quality do their cases have ?

Finish, edges, fit

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile