GPU on Hydro Copper delta vs. coolant

Author
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 140
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2019/11/02 09:19:10 (permalink)
Short and sweet here, what are you seeing? 

My understanding of what to expect was 11c-12c.  When I first set up the loop I saw 12-13 C no matter what my pump speed was set to, so long as it moved water, and haven't really thought about it beyond there.  I had noticed before I moved my loop to its new case that my delta was actually consistently nowadays between 8c and 9c delta depending on pump speed.  My leading guess is its a little TIM got pumped out since I haven't used a TIM that required a cure since the original Ceramique.  My RTX waterblock was attached with Kyronaut since I was test driving that out at the time of joining the 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra and the Hydro Copper. 

1 Reply Related Threads

MalaTang
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: GPU on Hydro Copper delta vs. coolant 2019/11/06 23:56:33 (permalink)
    The radiator () is divided into a radiation radiator and a convection radiator according to the heat exchange method. Convective heat sinks convect heat dissipation almost 100%, sometimes referred to as "convectors"; relative to convection heat sinks, other heat sinks are simultaneously convective and radiative heat, sometimes referred to as "radiators."
    Radiators are divided into cast iron radiators, steel radiators and radiators of other materials. Radiators made of other materials include aluminum, copper, steel-aluminum composite, copper-aluminum composite, stainless steel aluminum composite and enamel.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile