EVGA

Free Game Alert: "Observer" and "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" Free in the Epic store

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/10/18 11:43:53 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/260256/free-game-alert-observer-and-alan-wakes-american-nightmare-free-in-the-epic-games-store-halloween-sale-launched

Free games are always hard to pass, so if you are craving some meaty releases to tide you over until something new and fresh that catches your fancy comes along, this Epic Games Store might (and might not) be for you. From October 17th through October 24th, the digital storefront so many love to hate is offering two generally well thought-off games i the form of Observer and Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

Whether you crave a meaty, cyberpunk-inspired detective story in Observer, or a not so meaty, all-hell-broken-lose experience set in the excellent Alan Wake universe, you can drop by your Epic Games Store Launcher (we know you have it installed, come on) and just add them to your cart for free. They're yours to keep forever. And if you don't have the Epic Games Store launcher, perhaps you should. Observer might very well make it worth all the hassle of downloading and clicking through a menu three or four times. And as a very relevant footnote, the Epic Games Store has just started its Halloween Sale, which goes from today, October 18th, through November 1st. You can find some older games discounted up to 70%, with the discount decreasing somewhat linearly according to release date.

I always like 'free' games

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

5 Replies Related Threads

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Free Game Alert: "Observer" and "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" Free in the Epic stor 2019/10/18 21:26:04 (permalink)

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Free Game Alert: "Observer" and "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" Free in the Epic stor 2019/10/19 09:26:16 (permalink)

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Free Game Alert: "Observer" and "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" Free in the Epic stor 2019/10/19 13:06:27 (permalink)
    For some crazy reason, I actually bought Observer on the Steam store... Gotta say, I wish I hadn't. The game is only worth... Well, nothing.

Alan Wake was really good... 7 years ago!
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Free Game Alert: "Observer" and "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" Free in the Epic stor 2019/10/19 14:00:27 (permalink)
    chrisdglong
    For some crazy reason, I actually bought Observer on the Steam store... Gotta say, I wish I hadn't. The game is only worth... Well, nothing.

A good game is a good game regardless of age. Free is really a great price also.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Free Game Alert: "Observer" and "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" Free in the Epic stor 2019/10/19 15:29:14 (permalink)
    Hoggle
    chrisdglong

A good game is a good game regardless of age. Free is really a great price also.

Not really. Many games do not age well.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile