RTX 2070 XC RMA Customer Service Help

Author
darkfalcon09
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/09/25 14:16:12 (permalink)
Hello,

I'm stuck in an RMA loop with customer service that is driving me up the wall, and would like some advice.

Currently, I'm waiting on the 3rd RMA in a row for my RTX 2070 XC that started artifacting in several games about six weeks ago.  To avoid repeating everything, I've been through quite a bit of troubleshooting with the customer service folks via the support tickets without finding an issue on my end (testing on multiple rigs, multiple games, etc.).

The real issue is that I've been without a fully operational gaming computer for six weeks as I wait on the snail's pace of the RMA process.  After three faulty cards, I just want one that works.  I've tried every way of asking for a new card without success: talking to somebody else, paying the difference to upgrade to a different card, etc.  Every time I get met with a "sorry, we can only ship you another refurb."

Is there any advice you all can give me to help me plead my case?

Thanks

--Ben

Note: I saw Egrady a few threads down had some luck.  I posted there too, but perhaps starting a new thread will help garner some attention?

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_BrandonO
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 224
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: RTX 2070 XC RMA Customer Service Help 2019/09/27 07:11:40 (permalink)
    Hello,

I do apologize. It seems we have replied back to your ticket about this matter. Please take a look and answer back and let us know if that is Ok for us to continue with.

Have a moment? Please rate our service
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile