Iron Harvest receives Gamescom trailer - Will release on Steam and GOG

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102251
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/08/20 02:07:27 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/iron_harvest_receives_gamescom_trailer_-_will_release_on_steam_and_gog/1

KING Art has made things clear at Gamescom 2019, Iron Harvest will not be becoming an Epic Games Store Exclusive. Iron Harvest "will NOT be exclusive to any store". 

This announcement lays to rest rumours that Iron Sky would become an Epic Games Store exclusive, a rumour which was spawned by the fact that Deep Silver is the game's publisher. Metro Exodus and Shenmue 3 are two high-profile Deep Silver titles that have become Epic Games Store exclusives. At Gamescom 2019, KING Art confirmed that Iron harvest will be released on both Steam and GOG. 

Iron Harvest is due to release on September 1st, 2020 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The PC version of the game will be available on Steam, GOG and "other stores". 

The alternate history storyline sounds interesting to me. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30974
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Iron Harvest receives Gamescom trailer - Will release on Steam and GOG 2019/08/21 07:27:10 (permalink)
    strange ... Star War type, 2 legged platforms

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile