Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/07 18:15:49 (permalink)
I wasnt calling most Americans lazy Nereus, just uneducated when it comes to food here the states.  And far as busy families not having enough time to do real foods, my argument of just manage your time better or cut something out, would just piss off alot adults who miss understand my argument...
post edited by knightsilver - 2019/09/07 18:34:13
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7192
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/08 13:25:24 (permalink)
knightsilver
I wasnt calling most Americans lazy Nereus, just uneducated when it comes to food here the states.  And far as busy families not having enough time to do real foods, my argument of just manage your time better or cut something out, would just piss off alot adults who miss understand my argument...

Oh...

knightsilver
Wife and I been slowly going back to no processed foods. We'll be able to do a small farm soon, also, the wife and I know our way in a kitchen. All these so called organic foods is horsecrap, and what the U.S.D.A lets corporations get away with, you prob wouldnt eat anything from the grocery store...  My point, grow and prep/cook ur own damn foods, and quit being lazy Americans....

Okay...

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18915
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/08 19:46:51 (permalink)

Funny you mention time management. My work offered a time management class a year or two ago (not compulsory), so I went to see if I could gain something useful from it. By half way through, half of the class were just shaking their heads - clearly the people running the course were not from NYC and had no idea what it meant to *really* be busy. Trying to apply their methodology actually resulted in even less time available, so yeah, when someone from Bend, Oregon, population 100,000, tells someone from NYC to "just manage your time better or cut something out", yeah, you're going to piss people here off, because you have not one clue what living here is like or how precious time (and space) is to us. Most of us here have already mastered those techniques of time management and prioritization long ago, or there's no way we could keep going here.

For the record, prior to NYC I lived in a small city of 150,000 people, and I also worked full time there and was a dad, yet I had *way* more spare time on my hands. Completely different lifestyle.

post edited by Nereus - 2019/09/08 19:50:36

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/08 20:40:09 (permalink)
I understand Nereus, my comment wasnt directed towards families. 

Im sure ya remember me loosing my late wife, she was wheelchair bound her whole life, all 16 years of our marriage, so i get a busy family life. I was working 50 hours a week, taking care of her needs which was closer to 30+ hours, my own needs, the normal chores and cooking, which she could only help very little, then after hurting my my back, only sleeping 3-6 hours a night, so yeah, I get the busy family life.

Theres been times i thought about writting up a short food blog with doing whole foods for busy families, after working in a kitchen for 20 years and no free time at home, Ive learned a few things, and helped one of my sisters with their "how to cook with no free time" with 5 kids under the age of 14, her husband works 60 hours a week.Maybe I should write that food blog, lol. I ment no offences... 
post edited by knightsilver - 2019/09/08 20:48:38
XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/08 22:25:22 (permalink)

*Any more Personal Attacks may result in a warning.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
panzlock
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1736
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/09 06:33:09 (permalink)
XrayMan

That is the lamest threat I have ever come across.
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102251
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/09 09:22:13 (permalink)
panzlock
XrayMan

That is the lamest threat I have ever come across.

We try and be as lenient as we can, but if the thread results in more EVGA forum Terms of Service violations the thread will be locked. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18915
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/09 21:33:03 (permalink)
knightsilver
I understand Nereus, my comment wasnt directed towards families. 

Im sure ya remember me loosing my late wife, she was wheelchair bound her whole life, all 16 years of our marriage, so i get a busy family life. I was working 50 hours a week, taking care of her needs which was closer to 30+ hours, my own needs, the normal chores and cooking, which she could only help very little, then after hurting my my back, only sleeping 3-6 hours a night, so yeah, I get the busy family life.

Theres been times i thought about writting up a short food blog with doing whole foods for busy families, after working in a kitchen for 20 years and no free time at home, Ive learned a few things, and helped one of my sisters with their "how to cook with no free time" with 5 kids under the age of 14, her husband works 60 hours a week.Maybe I should write that food blog, lol. I ment no offences... 

No worries, and again sorry for your loss. A friend's sister passed away unexpectedly, leaving her wheelchair-bound husband on his own. My friend helps when he can, but a disability can make even the most 'simple' chores a major task, and also adds a lot of expense. You get by with a little help from your friends though. ;)  

Now that idea - good diets for busy families with no time - would definitely be useful! Get writing! Hell, if you can get enough material, put it together as a book and put it on Amazon! If you do start writing something, please loop me in, it would be much appreciated.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Recent Increased Risk of Dangerous Pesticides in Both Type and Concentration 2019/09/10 14:32:20 (permalink)
Cleaning as I go/cook made the biggest diff in managing ur time.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile