EVGA

i wasnt charged for Advanced RMA

Author
philhalo66
  • Total Posts : 92
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/08/08 15:29:27 (permalink)
I asked for an advanced rma on a faulty RMA card expecting to pay around 50 dollars for the shipping but it was locked to ground shipping and when i entered my CC info for collateral the total said 0 dollars, and i havent been charged anything and its nearly 48 hours since. status says "Status:  Next Step: Preparing to ship replacement product" does this mean im not going to be charged or is there a delay? Just trying to clarify what the deal is.

POWDERED DONUTS MAKE ME GO NUTS!

3 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: i wasnt charged for Advanced RMA 2019/08/08 15:35:12 (permalink)
    philhalo66
    I asked for an advanced rma on a faulty RMA card expecting to pay around 50 dollars for the shipping but it was locked to ground shipping and when i entered my CC info for collateral the total said 0 dollars, and i havent been charged anything and its nearly 48 hours since. status says "Status:  Next Step: Preparing to ship replacement product" does this mean im not going to be charged or is there a delay? Just trying to clarify what the deal is.

Hello philhalo66! The Advanced RMA and a Cross-ship RMA are two different things. The Cross-ship RMA is where we ask for a full collateral deposit for the replacement, which would then be refunded after we receive the original unit at our warehouse. The Advanced RMA is typically a prepaid service that does not require a full collateral up front, just a test authorization in case nothing is returned back to us. Your RMA is an Advanced RMA which we provided as a courtesy due to your previous RMA failing within 30 days. We don't always offer this, but did in your case due to the special circumstances. I hope this clarifies any confusion you had.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    philhalo66
    • Total Posts : 92
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: i wasnt charged for Advanced RMA 2019/08/08 15:41:49 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AdamB
    philhalo66

Hello philhalo66! The Advanced RMA and a Cross-ship RMA are two different things. The Cross-ship RMA is where we ask for a full collateral deposit for the replacement, which would then be refunded after we receive the original unit at our warehouse. The Advanced RMA is typically a prepaid service that does not require a full collateral up front, just a test authorization in case nothing is returned back to us. Your RMA is an Advanced RMA which we provided as a courtesy due to your previous RMA failing within 30 days. We don't always offer this, but did in your case due to the special circumstances. I hope this clarifies any confusion you had.

ohh haha i was expecting to pay for the EAR, i didnt know it was a courtesy thing. This is exactly why i will continue to buy EVGA cards best customer service in the industry no question, thanks for clearing that up. 

POWDERED DONUTS MAKE ME GO NUTS!
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: i wasnt charged for Advanced RMA 2019/08/12 19:39:20 (permalink)
    philhalo66
    EVGATech_AdamB
    philhalo66

ohh haha i was expecting to pay for the EAR, i didnt know it was a courtesy thing. This is exactly why i will continue to buy EVGA cards best customer service in the industry no question, thanks for clearing that up. 

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile