EVGA

Do I have to pay for shipping again?

Author
dada4
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/08/04 20:42:14 (permalink)
I had some artifacting issues with my GTX 1080, so I RMA'd it about a week ago, I also received the replacement via cross shipping last week, but the fan was making grinding noises to I sent EVGA support pictures/videos of the card to get the issue resolved.

I've already tried pushing the fan and attempting to nudge the cable around when I talked to phone support last week, and the continuing email support is telling me to do the same thing, I did it again just for the sake of it and the issue persists.

I'm assuming I'll have to send it in again, but would I have to pay for the shipping again? EVGA sent me an improperly built card as a replacement, and it seems unfair if I have to pay for shipping again.

4 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Do I have to pay for shipping again? 2019/08/05 03:19:19 (permalink)
    That is something you should talk to support about since nobody is going to know for sure and each RMA can be different based on age of the product and other factors. I am sure everyone is getting the same level of care from EVGA but I know an RMA on a product within 30 days for example is different then six months.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14685
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: Do I have to pay for shipping again? 2019/08/05 13:29:48 (permalink)
    You shouldn't have to pay for return shipping on a defective RMA placement that's under 2 weeks ago. Next time you talk to support push for a prepaid shipping label, if needed ask to speak to supervisor or management.

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49165
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Do I have to pay for shipping again? 2019/08/05 14:20:48 (permalink)
    MSim
    You shouldn't have to pay for return shipping on a defective RMA placement that's under 2 weeks ago. Next time you talk to support push for a prepaid shipping label, if needed ask to speak to supervisor or management.

+1
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Do I have to pay for shipping again? 2019/08/07 20:58:11 (permalink)
    MSim
    Next time you talk to support push for a prepaid shipping label, if needed ask to speak to supervisor or management.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile